Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A MATURE SCENE. I'VE PUT THAT PART IN BOLD SO ONE CAN SKIP IT IF ONE WISHES TO DO SO! ANYWAYS, ENJOY...

We went back to the hotel to first spend time with our kids and then went to our room witnessing my mom and my dad yelling at us.

Lily, Lucas: Surprise! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Violetta: Oh my gosh! Hi!

Leon: Mother, father! What are you doing here?

Lily: We came to surprise you two on your anniversary.

Violetta: Or you came to take care of your grandchildren for the night.

Lucas: You never cease to amaze me, my dear. You're spot on.

Leon: When did you two arrive?

Lily: Today, we came in time to watch the show! It was spectacular, especially when you proposed to my son, Vilu.

Violetta: Well your son deserves nothing but the best.

Leon: Why don't you show me everything I deserve, right now.

Lily: Please tell me we're getting more grandchildren soon!

Leon: We've been through this mother, we only planned on having 2.

Lucas: Honey, I think we should catch up with them tomorrow. Maybe tonight they might change their minds.

Violetta: Not in the slightest.

Lily: I only want you two to think about it. Anyways, we'll give you the room, to think about it. Treat her well, my son.

Violetta: He always does.

Lily: I've raised him right then. Goodnight dearests.

Violetta's (POV)
They gave us a kiss and walked out of the room. When he shut the door closed, a relieved look showed on his face.

Violetta: They're really pushing for another one.

Leon: They're hoping 3 grandkids will replace them not having 3 kids.

Violetta: But then why were you the only child?

Leon: I don't actually know.

Violetta: Anyways, I wanted to apologise for how I treated you today.

Leon: You just were emotional, and you didn't know how to cope with it. You don't need to apologise because it's my fault. I should've been with you, supporting you, but instead I messed up.

Violetta: It wasn't you though. The reason I became so angry and felt alone was because...

Leon: When your mom died, your dad wasn't also there for you because he was distraught himself, so you didn't know how to cope with that pain then, and now.

Violetta: Have you been reading my diary?

Leon: You should really give me more credit. After all, I am your husband. I know you like the back of my hand.

Violetta: Now you, never cease to amaze me.

Leon: Funny. But seriously though, I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone. Like I said, I'm your husband, so you are allowed to use me once in a while. I'm here for you, anytime, any day.

Violetta: I appreciate you, really I do. I'm sorry, can I make it up to you? Anything you want, I'll do it.

Leon: All I want is for you to be happy.

Violetta: I'm happy. Really. But something could make me happier.

Leon: Oh yeah, what's that.

After switching off the lights, I tugged the waistband of his slacks and kissed him. His eyes lit up as he realised exactly what I meant.