Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos

Liam's (POV)
I was playing on my keyboard when my mother came in to talk to me.

Violetta: Hey, am I interrupting?

Liam: No.

I pulled the plug out and went to sit back on my bed. She slowly made her way towards the bed where she planted herself on the edge.

Violetta: Can we talk?

Liam: About what?

Violetta: About how you really feel about what your father and I told you and about what you think about me.

Liam: I don't want to talk about it.

Violetta: Do you really think I'm selfish?

Liam: No, I don't. It's just that you and dad are always going on tours and stuff that I feel like you never have time for us.

My mother came and sat down next to me.

Violetta: I know it's been tough, but all I ever do is try and make time for you because you both mean the world to me.

Liam: I know you care about us and we appreciate it, but we always dropped our lives for you and dad throughout the years. We finally get a chance to go to school, but you don't even consider that we might want you to take us to school.

Violetta: Why didn't you tell us this?

Liam: You weren't yourself and I didn't want you to feel obligated if you didn't want to.

Violetta: Aww! Like I said, I'd drop my career and life for you, so all you have to do is ask.

Liam: Okay, thanks mom. And I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier.

Violetta: So, are we good?

Liam: We're good. I love you mom.

Violetta: I love you too, my boy.

I leaned in for a hug and she kissed my cheek repetitively. My father then came in and stood by the door.

Leon: I was going to have a talk with you now, but I guess you already sorted things out.

Liam: Yeah, mom and I are fine now. I wanted to apologize dad for being rude and disrespectful to you. I'm looking forward to having a brother or sister soon, so congratulations.

Leon: Thanks son, it means a lot that you're on board with this.

Emma came into my room looking relieved to see my mother again.

Emma: Oh Mrs Violetta! Great, you're back! How are you feeling! I went to get groceries after you fainted, like Mr Leon said, so I just came back. Do you need anything?

Liam: What do you mean fainted?

Violetta: No I'm fine, thank you Emma.

Emma: Do you know the reason you fainted?

Violetta: I'm pregnant again.

Emma: This is marvelous! I can't wait to tell Jose! Congratulations to the both of you!

Liam: Can someone please tell me when my mom fainted!

Lia: What do you mean mom fainted? When? And why didn't we know about this earlier?

My sister came in and heard Emma talking to my mother.

Leon: Your mother fainted earlier when you left. We were going to tell you, but your brother stormed out in anger.

Lia: One job Liam!

Liam: I'm sorry okay, I was upset.

Violetta: But luckily I'm perfectly fine.