Chapter 5

Third POV.

Marko howls into the night as they speed in-between the pilings, Aggie's head was leaning back against Marko's neck and smiled at their adventure. It made her feel alive, he made her feel alive. Her fingers flex on his thighs as she giggled lightly as he nuzzles quickly into her neck. She feels his smile on her as he pulls away to watch where they're going.

They go faster than ever, they fly over bumps, swerve around corners and Aggie has never felt this safe before, being in Marko's arms made her feel protected and happy. She had missed him, missed his scent, his laugh, him. The others don't seem to massively care about her, which makes her heart ache more than normal, but Marko helps stop the pain. He makes her forget about her illness, her soon to be short life, her impending doom. He makes her feel normal.

As they reached the cliffs edge, Marko slowed down and came to a stop quickly. She gripped onto this thighs tightly and smiled up at him as he stopped the bike. He hopped off and pulled her off, his hands not keeping away from her waist, not that she was complaining. She loved the tingly feeling that was on her skin from his touch.

Before she could lean into him more, she heard someone fall to the ground and groan, turning, she sees her brother and rushes over to him, ignoring the twinge of pain in her lungs. "Mikey." She grabs his head and pulls it onto her lap quickly. He winces but she runs her fingers through his hair and he calms.

He looks up at her and smiles, then shoots up and punches David square in the face. Aggie smirks a little at this and ignores the hurt feeling in her chest. David deserved that. He hurt her brother, no one was allowed to do that.

Ignoring their shouting, she stands again and wobbles lightly, she had moved too quickly and now her head hurt. Putting her hands on her forehead and wincing, she falls into the person who was stood behind her lightly, they grab her hips in order to keep her still. She looks at the hands and sees multiple bracelets on their wrist. Many of them were pastel colours, and some even had her name on beads.

Smiling, she gently grabs Paul's wrists and holds them up to her face, the thread and beads were dirty, but it made her incredibly happy to see them. She then shows him her wrist, all four beaded bracelets were on hers, all the ones her boys made. She hears him grunt in approval as he kisses her wrist. She turns in his arms and she rest her chin on his chest as she looks up at him. Her eyes glinting in happiness.

"I've missed you, Paul." He smiles sadly at her as he leans down to rest his forehead on hers. She sighs in relief and snuggles further into his chest, as close to him as she can get.

"I've missed you too, pretty girl." She hums in happiness and is interrupted by a throat clearing. She pulls away from his warmth and looks to her side, Marko is stood there grinning at them. He holds out his hand and she put her fingers in his, and Paul grabs her other and the three begin their way to the boys home.

Familiarity fills her as she follows them into their home, so many memories fill her as they walk down the rickety stairs, it made her happy. Paul pulls her onto his back as they walk down, Aggie grins as they walk, his touch welcomed and familiar. She shoves her face in his neck and smiles into his neck, she had really missed them, even David.

Speaking of David, he was talking to her brother about their home, and completely ignoring her, which really hurt. She didn't understand why he spoke to her brother about her like that, it hurt, and it made her extremely annoyed with him.

As they enter the entrance, Aggie falls gracefully off Paul and rushes into the corner of their home, smiling in relief at seeing they had kept all of her old items. She giggles to herself as she sees some of her old teddies and books, her heart warms at the fact that they had kept it. Her fingers curl around some of her old earrings that her and Dwayne made, one of them was like his earrings.