✧02✧

Third P

Third P.O.V:

Sachi let out a groan as she moved around in her bed.

But Sachi felt soft sheets under her and she was sure as hell did not have such a soft sheet so she jumped and looked around.

Oh, this was most definitely not her room.

This felt way too classy to be her bedroom, and besides where is Thea? Her beloved daughter.

(A/N: something like the picture above cause I dunno but she'll change it later.)

Then slowly Sachi's senses began slowly to come back to her she remembered her death, how she quoted fucking Thanos out of all people, but what happens to her beloved daughter? She made sure to plan seven steps ahead for her so hopefully, she is safe.

Then she started to look around the bedroom to see anything she can find out about this new place and saw a long body mirror and looked at herself innit and took a double check, yep she was fucked.

She got reincarnated.

Where?

She's still looking around till she found a dairy.

Well, she wouldn't call it a diary, she'd just call it hate notebook, cuz it's owner hated a lot of things, so she began to read hopefully to get any information she could get her hands on.

Huh?

Sachi heard a voice in her head and almost freaked, but she regained balance and looked around then said back.

Hello?

Oh hi, who are you and what happens to my body?

Um I wouldn't know, I just woke up here with a mental shrug

Oh

Yeah, what's your name? Who are you?

I asked first but whatever, I'm Jenna Sommers who are YOU?

I'm Sachi

Then Sachi thought it over and was like hold up, Jenna Sommers? Gilbert boy? Miranda? No way, I can't be in fucking vampire diaries right now no!!

There was silence, Sachi thinking, Jenna rethinking what she did the night before, then after they both got over it and decided to get along just because as they share a mind.

Well, sort off.

(^• ω •^)

"Jenna? Jenna? Come down, we're having breakfast." A feminine voice said and Sachi snapped out of her thoughts.

Ok, ok so I have to get myself together and be Jenna, but I'll be the new version of Jenna and no way if I'm in the show I ain't letting what happens to happen to me, hell no.

But then a thought crossed her mind and she called

Jenna?

Yes Sachi

What am I supposed to do now? In breakfast, like what do I call your parents and all that? Besides how old are you in this body?

Jenna quickly got over how her life works and Sachi got it and then went on the day, thank God it's the summer break, she wouldn't know what to do if not.

(^• ω •^)

Jenna got with her day, is breakfast, talked with her new ever parents, -her parents didn't want her in her past life and even more after she divorced the father of Thea when they barely lasted four months, it was arranged-, saw her new sister, studied her new life then went downstairs because she wanted company and asked her new father: "hey dad?"

He hummed without looking up.

"Can I get a pet? I'm lonely"

Inner Jenna had informed her of how she is daddy's girl, -Sachi cringed at the word daddy because of her dirty-minded self-, and he would do a lot of things for her so she had a chance.

He finally looked up.

"And what kind of pet then? I know your smart and you seem to want more than just a pet."

She put her hands up in fake surrender and said: "you caught me, I want two pets and a computer for my studies, and if you don't mind a makeover for my bedroom, I'm kinda sick of it."

She talked with her dad, and after a while, he was convinced and they went on a journey for the new things.

(^• ω •^)

They had agreed to look for a computer and the closet makeover first then they will see.

Sachi has always lived the 90s style so she took as many clothes from that and went on clothes hunting

Her new dad doesn't know much about women clothes but helped her from here and there.

(^• ω •^)

They looked for a lot of computers but she has a hard time finding a moving computer, and one that she can work with too.

Sachi was not a genius in her last life but was relatively smart, and with the help of inner Jenna, she became great.

(^• ω •^)

Sachi/Jenna studied and worked, and from time to time got some weird visions that she brushed off, they were weird and they were about Thea, and she didn't want to think about Thea right now or she'll break.

She had been holding herself well.

Sachi/Jenna knew her daughter would have a good life but she was still worried and she didn't want to worry more so she made herself busy.

Wrote all the information about the vampire diaries in a different language she learnt in her past life, so if anybody finds the book they wouldn't know how to read it.

She loved anime a lot in her past life, which made her daughter make fun of her sometimes but she will wait till the anime is out and watch.

(^• ω •^)

Jenna's mother was worried, her daughter barely speaks to them anymore, she mostly speaks with her father, and she has stopped complaining about attention and her sister which she, as her mother, found weird.

What happened to her daughter?

She saw that her daughter was working on herself, even if she's only turned ten but she seems to be a lot older now, there is some of the old Jenna here and there but still, she's studying languages, art and other things her daughter did not inform of.

And this new interest in other sense of style in humour, songs, and fashion was interesting.

She lives her daughter and she'll give her attention, then she will help her in whatever she's in.

She's her crazy baby girl after all.

(^• ω •^)

Ya'll I don't know, I tried.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

And if you haven't seen it yet, check out my other story.

A reborn Elena Gilbert story.