✧04✧

Third P

Third P.O.V:

Narelle was interested in the girl, Sachi or Jenna or whatever she is called, she held her place and can take control over the situation.

She was impressed with the girl, she can threaten with her twelve-year-old self and make them fear her, with no magic!

So now she wants her, so she shall go and see her.

(^• ω •^)

Sachi was having a conversation with inner Jenna, she was telling her about how their life now improved and seems to be a lot better in the past years.

They were cut off from their conversation when their dog, Tapio, a male finnishspitz dog.

He has grown over the year and loved to play around with her cat, Adorlee.

Tapio seemed to be hinting that a stranger was heading to her room so she collected herself and stood up.

He was right, he can sense magical beings and magic, while Adorlee can sense threats and other shit.

"What the fuck is it now?"

A body, that seemed to be a female shimmered in the room through faint glow light.

"The fuck you are?" Was the first thing that got out of Jenna's mouth.

The lady seemed surprised and said, "So you do have a dirty mouth."

"Of fucking course I do, now the fuck do you want? And why the fuck are you in my bedroom?"

"I want you."

Jenna blinked once, twice, thrice, "come again?"

"I want you, to teach you, to be your guardian." She replied calmly.

"And why the fuck should I believe you? Like seriously the hell you coming into my bedroom through some shimmer and demanding to be there for me, the fuck is wrong with you lady?"

There was silence for a few moments before the lady began again, "you should believe me."

"Or what?"

"Or this." And some weird light got out of her hands directed at Jenna's tall body in a way to hurt her.

Jenna was unaffected.

The last blinked and said: "that usually works."

"Well, it doesn't! now can you tell me the fuck do you want? And the fuck you are?" Snapped Jenna.

"You know about the supernatural, I don't see why are you and right now."

"Bitch, you're telling me you won't be mad if someone came out if the blew in the middle of you're fucking room, claiming that they're here to protect or some shit then proceeds to attack you! The fuck?!"