✧03✧

Third P

Third P.O.V:

Outer Jenna, Sachi, was thinking and writing her thoughts down in Danish, the second language she learnt in her first life.

She needed to sort out the problems already, and she needed to get some pets, new bedroom decorations and all that.

The first and easiest thing she shall do is burning the bridge and the sign, they already exist anyway.

She needs to start saving money, find a way to take school online...

(^• ω •^)

Miranda Sommers was confused, her sister barely speaks with her anymore and seems to be far in her own world.

Is that how Jenna felt when Miranda spends a lot of time with Mason?

She misses her sister, a lot, and she decided to help her in changing her bedroom, and if needed studies.

Miranda doesn't know about Jenna requesting to start school online or about wanting pets.

Inner Jenna merged with Sachi made them both geniuses, and Sachi already was thirty before so she didn't need any help, not that Miranda knew that.

So when Miranda went to check and hopefully bring back the sister bond with Jenna, she saw her little Jen, writing thing in some language she did not understand, books and notebooks everywhere, even the supernatural books that Jenna always set aside where there and she seemed to be studying and comparing information.

Just as Miranda began to leave, seeing that her sister is busy, a-ten-years-old busy? Honestly, she does not understand anymore.

"It's okay Miranda, did you want anything?" Asked Jenna as she looked up from her messy, busy environment.

Miranda was a little hurt, she is not Mira to Jenna anymore, nonetheless, she replied, "I- I wanted to talk to you, but seeing that you are busy, I'll leave."

Jenna quickly gathered and organised the books and journals, Miranda was impressed with how fast and organised she is, then smiled, -it looked more like a crooked smiley grimace-, at her older sister and said, "no, it's okay, sit down."

"So what brings you here Mira?" Inner Jenna had informed her of the nicknames and Sachi needed to stay on the right side and not look suspicious, so she went with it.

Sachi/Jenna was sitting in a position where her body looked relaxed and laid back with her legs on each other, it looked like a position for laid back business but still, she was tense.