Blurb and Important Notice

Blurb:

Six months ago, I arrived in Enfield looking for a fresh start. Scarred by an old incident, I hoped life in a new town would help me finally accept myself, but I was wrong because the big change brought something way worse. Blake Jones.

I was on Blake's radar from the first day of our senior year, when he humiliated me in front of the whole school with a "welcome party." However, it wasn't welcoming at all, and it was just the start.

Day after day, Blake was there to remind me I was fat and worthless, and the coward in me never let me defend myself.

Until I finally exploded and fought back, right in the middle of class.

But now? Now I have to pay the price because Blake won't let it slide. He'll make sure I regret it.

Unless I manage to break out of his hatred and my all-consuming fears.

**************

Hello, hello! *comes out of her evil cave and waves*

Thank you so much for checking out Trapped! Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version

Trapped is a spin-off. It can be read as a standalone, but it is recommended to read Bullied (Bullied #1), Pained (Bullied #2), and Damaged (Bullied #3) before reading this book to get a better understanding of the story and characters. It includes sensitive themes and situations that may be triggering for some readers, so caution is advised.

Trapped tells a story of two individuals whose love starts on the ground of hatred and pain—individuals who go through a lot of challenges before they reach a happier place. In this story, I wanted to deal with the topics of self-worth, self-image, forgiveness, and mostly—believing in ourselves and our dreams despite all the obstacles on the way. Trapped is for those who want to make their dreams come true but just don't know how or don't feel strong enough.

If you want to read the rest of Trapped, you can buy the ebook through Amazon, iBooks, Kobo, and a few more stores. The paperback is available via Amazon. You can find the links to both ebook and paperback in my bio :)

Bullied, Pained, and Damaged are Sarah and Hayden's story. Trapped (Bullied #4) and Scarred (Bullied #5) are spin-offs.

Lots of love,

Vera