Chapter 1

IMPORTANT: HOSTAGE REVAMP IS OUT. THIS IS THE OG STORY. IF YOU WANT TO READ A BETTER VERSION SWITCH TO THE REVAMP LMAO (MORE ON MY CONVERSATIONS TAB IF UR INTERESTED)

The trees whiz past me, my feet barely touching the ground as I run through the dark forest. The moonlight shines dimly through the canopy. I dare to take a glance behind me. Finally, he's gone. I take a moment to stop, I'm out of breath. I can see the L'manburg walls in the distance.

Wilbur had sent me on a spy mission over to Dream's base and Sapnap caught me. I managed to run away. He's bigger and stronger than me, but I'm leaner and faster. Suddenly, I snap back into reality as I'm tackled to the ground. Sapnap hovers over me, the tip of his blade pressed against my neck. I breath heavily as he stands over me with a smirk.

"Caught you," He grabs my hands and drags me onto my feet. "You're coming with me," He growls, still holding his dagger at my throat.

Fuck, how could I have been so stupid? I should have never stopped. L'manburg was so close, and who knows what they'll do to me now. I struggle against Sapnap's grasp as he starts leading me farther and farther away from the L'manburgs walls.

He finally gets annoyed and pushes the dagger up against my neck, drawing a line of blood. I instantly stop struggling and follow along with him reluctantly. He's brought me back to Dream's side, L'manburgs walls are no longer visible in the distance. I gulp as we near the base. Sapnap drags me to the entrance and pushes me inside. I'm met with Dream and George standing in front of me.

"Got her," Sapnap says simply as he throws me in front of Dream. I land with a thud. No, no, no. This can't be happening. This can't be it. What about my friends, what about L'manburg? I look up at Dream, his expression unreadable under his mask. Dream flicks his hand and whispers something to George. George quickly mutters something to Sapnap and they shut the door, leaving Dream and me alone in the room. Dream's ax glistens in the dimly lit room, the netherite glowing purple. Dream breaks the silence.

"You're Wilbur's sister, aren't you?" He asks in a bored kind of tone. I nod, not wanting to speak to him. He twiddles with his hoodie strings and looks back down at me. His tone suddenly gets serious.

"What were you doing on our land?" He demands as he sits down on the throne behind him, leaning back. I rack my brain for an excuse or a lie, but Dream seems to read my mind.

"Oh, and don't even try lying to me," He grabs his ax and swings it over his shoulder. My heart starts racing. He honestly intimidates me. Dream isn't someone to mess with, I'm sure of that.

"Wilbur sent me to spy on you..." I say hesitantly. I look up at him. Stupid mask, I have no clue what he's thinking. I hope he won't take this out on my brother. He swings his ax again, this time making a loud thud against the floor. I jump, startled at the noise. I look at him with wide, fear-filled eyes as he leans against his ax. Dream stands up and walks to me.

"Well, y/n, I want you to go back to that so-called country of yours. And I want you to tell your brother..." He pauses and runs a finger across my jaw, his mask glinting a silver color. He chuckles, knowing that he makes me scared. I look away.

"Tell him that in 3 days..." He grabs my face roughly, making me look at him. His mask lifted slightly so I can see his jaw and a sliver of his smirking mouth. "In 3 days the war is on."

Author's note:  Hey babes! This is the first chapter of 2blueteens' first-ever Wattpad book! We don't have an official name yet, but we're working on it. We'd love to hear feedback from you guys. We'll try to update as often as possible. Both of us are still in school, so it's a bit hard to keep up, but we'll do our best! Love you all, stay safe, and please vote!