Chapter 73

Tubbo's POV:

One day later

"Hey Quackity, how's it going?" I shout. Quackity stops in his tracks and gives me a grin. 

"Hey, man. Listen, I took your advice. Soon enough I'll get the knowledge from the revive book. Dream may be tough, but he'll break eventually," Quackity chuckles. "That reminds me, I wanted to ask you about something."

"What's up?" I question.

"I'm starting my own country, Las Nevadas. It'll be based around entertainment, you know? Just wondering if you'd be interested in joining." Quackity offers.

"That sounds cool, but I have Snowchester. It's peaceful here, I have Ranboo and a house... I appreciate the offer though," I smile at Quackity. He gives me an understanding nod.

"That's ok, I'm gonna ask Karl, Sapnap, and George if they want to join." Quackity gives me another grin. I blink in confusion.

"Don't they already have their own country?" I ask, baffled.

"What're you talking about?" Quackity gives me a nervous laugh.

"Kinoko Kingdom? Haven't you heard of it?" I question in surprise.

"Kinoko- they made a nation? Since when? Without me? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Quackity exclaims, a tinge of hurt laced beneath his words.

"I don't know, Quackity..." I trail off. A moment of silence spreads between us. Quackity turns to leave, but I quickly stop him. "Wait, I have a question before you go." Quackity looks up at me, hurt still visible in his eyes. "Have you seen y/n anywhere? I tried visiting her, but she's not home. I have no clue where she is, I'm getting kind of worried." I say nervously. I see Quackity's expression falter for a moment.

"Sorry, haven't seen her anywhere. I- I have to go now, but I'll see you around." Quackity mutters distractedly. I watch him as he disappears down the Prime Path.

Why's he acting so weird?

Y/n's POV:

"Las Nevadas." Alex slams his fist down on the desk. "Y/n, you're gonna help me..." He chuckles. I shake my head and glare at him. 

¨You don't have much of a choice unless you want me to tell Dream what happened last night..." Alex whispers, leaning in. I feel my heart skip a beat. I know he's going to hold it against me forever. "Listen y/n, I need you to help me get information from Dream, you're the only one he trusts."

"I can't..." I trail off, my voice hoarse. (I wonder why ur voice is hoarse, y/n...😏)

"You don't have a fucking choice! I know how you feel, y/n, and unless you want me to tell Dream about our little secret you're going to help me!" Alex raises his voice. I shake my head again as I feel tears prick at my eyes. I blink rapidly to hold them back.

"You know you wanted it, y/n. You can try to convince yourself all you want. Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better, but I know... I know..." Alex says, glancing at me. I avoid his gaze, closing my eyes to avoid the tears. "I know how you really feel."

A moment of silence spreads between us.

"Well, I'm off again, maybe today Dream'll give me information," Alex shrugs. I continue to look down, not meeting his gaze. He opens the door and looks back at me. "I'll be back soon, sugar pumpkin." I blink in confusion, sugar pumpkin? Alex suddenly shakes his head.

"Never mind, sorry..." he mutters and closes the door shut, locking it behind him.

I let my head fall into my hands. Everything seems so distant, so off. One name keeps replaying in my head over and over.

Dream.

What the fuck is wrong with me? How could I let this happen? I let the events of last night sink in. Before I know it, sobs start to rack my body. Alex is right... I can try to convince myself all I want, but the truth is I did want it. What'll Dream think of me now?

What have I done?

Dream's POV:

One week later

"I'm thinking I should use the ax today, what do you think Dream?" Quackity questions with a grin. I'm backed up into the corner, my eyes wide.

"Please," I whisper, not even sure if Quackity can hear me. Quackity starts to advance on me. I rack my brain for something to say that can stall him. "Do you still have y/n?" I ask, hoping to hold him off for a bit. Quackity only chuckles softly.

"I do, I do, Dream...we're having lots of fun," Quackity smirks slightly.

"Did you hurt her?" I feel the blood drain from my face.

"No, I didn't hurt her..." Quackity trails off again. "I told you Dream, I'm taking real good care of her."

"Let her go, Quackity. Torture me all you want, but let her go, she has nothing to do with this." I say, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

Quackity laughs softly, "That's the thing. I don't think she wants to go, Dream..."

"What are you talking about?" I feel my stomach drop like a heavy stone.

"Oh, Dream. Maybe you shouldn't have been so manipulative. Maybe you should've cared more. Maybe then it wouldn't have happened..."

"Quackity, what the fuck are you talking about?" I ask in frustration. "What happened?"

"I think you know, Dream... I think you know very well what I'm talking about." Quackity smirks with a laugh. I get up suddenly and push Quackity back. He falls back and quickly stands up, brushing himself off. "Careful there, Dream," He warns with a grin.

"What the hell, Quackity?!" I shout, my voice hard. I see Quackity flinch and I feel a trickle of satisfaction.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Dream. If you're lucky I might even tell you all about how good y/n was," Quackity winks at me as he steps onto the retracting platform. I watch, speechless, as he disappears, the lava covering up the entrance again.

I sit down, back against the cold wall. My head spins with a thousand thoughts. I reach for my book and open it, pulling out a pen from under my pillow. I start to write, I write down everything. As I write my heart feels heavy in my chest. My vision starts to blur from the tears. I try and hold it back as I stare at the words. They seem to float on the pages.

I close my eyes shut tightly. A wet tear rolls down my face, staining the pages of the book.

A/N: Short chapter and I'm already starting to feel bad for Dream...<btw Daniella wrote that a few hours ago, this is milena now. I have #noregrets 😌 livin' la vida loca, baby. Can you tell that I prefer Quackity over Dream? like idek why I'm editing this story, I'm a hardcore Quackity simp

ANYWAYYYYYYY please vote <3 And follow our second account 2blueteens2 (so creative, ik 🙄) If you want to DM us any questions or comments, we prefer you send them to that account rather than this one. Ilysm and make sure to eat and drink something today :)