CHAPTER TWO

No one pov

Min: (walking around in the mansion with Kook) as you can see... there are many rooms in this mansion... (Pointing to all the rooms in the mansion) and I hope you'll never lost in here... (Smiling)

Kook: (showing his cute bunny smile) hope so...

Min: (saw the bunny smile) you're very cute you know (pinching the boy's left cheeks) I felt like kissing you right now

Kook: (in mind) what?! Is he serious?! Wait! Am I blushing?!

Min: (chuckled looking at the red face bunny) I'm sorry... I didn't even mean that... let's go and meet our little family...

Kook: family?

Min: wait, I forgot about introducing myself... my name is Park Jimin... 25 years old same with Taehyung... and you can call me Min hyung...

Kook: mine is Kim Jungkook and 22 years old... (smiled)

Min: okay, Jungkookie... let's go then! (begin to walk)

Kook: (followed Jimin to the first place, the kitchen)

At the kitchen...

Min: Jin hyung! Your new maid is here!

Jin: What?! Seriously?!

Min: yes! He is- arh! (he was cut off when Jin suddenly pushed him to the floor)

Jin: (hugging Kook tightly) OMG!! I FINALLY GOT ONE!!

Min: what the hell hyung?! You seriously pushed me away?!

Jin: what is your name sweetheart! (Loosening his grip on the little boy a bit)

Min: and now you're ignoring me huh?!

Kook: (smiling awkwardly towards the male in front of him) K-Kim... Kim Jungkook

Jin: awe... such a cute name... and such a cute boy to be my maid! But... (holding a frown on his face) um... never mind... my name is Kim Seokjin brother of Kim Taehyung, husband of Kim Namjoon and Bangtan's WWH eomma! Jimin! You can introduce him to others then showed his room... I'll send Neomie to give his outfit later...

Min: (he want to glare at Jin but he's the one who got the glared first...) o-okay... let's go Jungkook (he left the kitchen quickly)

Kook: good to know you hyung... (give a little smile at Jin and continue to follow Jimin)

Next stop, the garden...

Min: (they just went out from the main door to the garden) this is the mansion's garden... but sometimes, it was someone's...

? : And that's me!! (running to them from middle of the garden that was so far away)

Min: he is-

? my name is Jung Hoseok! You can call me Hobi hyung! And... (glare at Jimin) I never said this garden was mine!

Min: yeah... It wasn't yours when you NAME the garden yours... (glared back)

Hobi: (they're having a little staring contest)

Kook: um... hyung? I'm still here...

Min: sorry Kookie... (gave a last glare to Hobi) anyways, where is your bAbY hyung? (Mocking Hobi)

Hobi: there... (pointing the male who fall asleep on a bike)

Min: um... (look at Kook) that is Min Yoongi... I assume you already know Joon hyung right?