1.Back to home.

Sitting here on the couch gives me goosebumps, after so many years , i am back to the place where i belong, to the place where i was born , to the place where i lived almost all my childhood and teenage.

It's weird, to be here but i like it.But one thing I definitely don't like is getting unnecessary attention and werid looks by others , and that's what I am getting now.
I don't know why, but currently some people are looking me as i am alien from pluto. And i need to do one thing now that is:- Ignore.

*Ignore ,ignore*
*take deep breath*
*you are just looking beautiful nothing else*
*calm down*

Suddenly i realized someone was calling me why , i know but i don't want to go.

Looking upwards i came face to face to the person who was calling me.
"The paper work is still going on, it will take almost 5 -10 min , then you need to sign the papers."he stated .

"Ok sure." my ass.

In those 10 minutes i realized, i need to text my bestfriend and tell him that i am fine and landed safely inside the trouble.*Oh!God my friends will kill me*
But I don't want to call or text them because I am a lazyass.

And again i realized that again someone is calling me,and again I know why but I just don't want to go.

I know they are cheating ten minutes don't get over this soon.I also know what they are just 'cheaters' .
Collecting all the self control i have left inside me i glanced towards the person who wants to be my PA for no fucking reason and actually he never asked me.Idiot.
"The paper work is done lets go you just need to sign it." He stated and waited for my reply and I was just looking at him to say that it is just a lie and he was kidding but no ,from his looks I know that he is serious and i can't do anything and my life is gonna enter in a new mess and i can't find any solution for it now.

" Yaa- yaa let's go"
Standing i took slow steps towards the place where i am gonna die without
dying .*Interesting na i know*note the scarasam.

After walking for almost 5 min we entered inside a room, where everyone is looking at me and i was looking towards my shoes.Hmm , i need to clean them
otherwise , they will get more dirty.One of my friend can do that, they love me . Ofcourse! they will do it.
" Sign the papers" someone told me.
And what i did guess..guess

guess na.
.
.
.
.
.
Obviously , I signed it .What you expected i will tear them,no no i don't need more drama in my already dramatic life.

* But,it was a tempting idea.*
Hehehehe

Everyone started talking and i again ignored it .
Holy shit! How can I do this,no-no. you are dumb , a fucking dumbass if you are guessing what then let me tell you ......I forgot to introduce my self . Don't mind , i told you na i am lazy ass.hehehe

So, my name is Ruhi Raj.I am 21 year old(gonna turn 22 in few month but let me enjoy my 21st year completely).I am a blogger and 1st year mba student,i live in delhi currently but i was born in patna ,bihar and brought up there only.I was living in USA from past some years for my studies ,but now i am back.That's it. And i forget to tell you that i love to talk to myself. You know-

Now, you remember me you traitor.

And ladies and gentleman there she is.My inner conscience.

*** Clap, clap**

You shut up, bitch

Same, goes to you too bitch. And how the fuck i am a traitor?
You, mentioned me at last , i am your inner conscience so i need to come first .You know.