9.The temporary room

"His room is locked."

Thank god.
1 kg sweets for you. Promise.

"What are you saying Aayan. Check the drawers. It will be there only. Or ask pia." Siddharth's mom stated.

"Aunty i checked in the main drawer and asked pia also , she told me Siddharth locked his room. And he took the keys with him". Aayan responded while rubbing his nose.

Aunty shaked her head and press her lips together to control her annoyance.

"This boy just loves to get on my nerves." She hissed .

"Aunty when he will come na, beat him with your pointed heels. "Aayan chimed happily with a full glow on his face swingly happily at his place.

I snapped my face towards him after listening to his words , the reaction on my face clearly screaming are-you-high?

"I will." I snapped my face towards aunty with a horrified face.

I am gonna hurt my neck.

And bro trust me she looks serious.

Fuck. All of them are drunk or what?

"Aarav open the room beside Siddharth's room and take Ruhi luggage there."

Aarav nodded his head and went to do his work like a obedient child.

What the fuck i am doing here?
I have exams.
Time to say something.
Come on Ruhi. You can do this. Just remember you are a bad bitch.

Letting out some nervousnessand inhaling some courage i looked towards her.
"Aunty?"

"Yes baacha. And first stop calling me aunty call me mom aur mumma anything you want. But not aunty haan?" She stated . Her eyes were crinkled and a beautiful smile was adorning her face.

I pinched my nose lightly and then nodded towards her and smiled in return.

"Au- umm mo-" I tried but an asshole interrupted me.

"Aunty." Someone screamed from inside.

Aunt- i mean mom looked towards the direction from where the voice was coming and then shaking her head she stood up and went in that direction.

"I am coming in 2 minutes you sit."

Mom. It's hard me to get use to that but as the result if i get to see her smiling face then it is worth it. I don't know why but her smile is just so encouraging and peaceful.
Finally only for name sake but i have someone by my side who i can call mom.It's been years since i met my mumma. She doesn't even want to see my face.Truthfully speaking i also don't wanna meet her. It will be too much for me. But someday i will meet her for sure and tell her how much i struggled because of them. Because of everyone. Because of my stupidity.

Letting out sigh i settled at my place more comfortably.

I need sleep.

Glancing around i realized this man is rich . Like damm rich. This penthouse is a perfect example to prove that. This place is so large and spacious.

 This place is so large and spacious