7.A BETTER TOMORROW

'Why you did this?'
I glanced towards him and shaked my head.

'Cause i am a coward.' I whispered and then made my way to sit on the bean bag that was placed near him.

'You are not a coward .' He held my hand in his .' You are a fighter. The strongest girl i know. Ruhi you can't let others take decision for you. That's wrong.'

'I know that's wrong. But i don't know what happens to me when it comes to papa. I just get manipulated by his one glare only.' I let out a low hum , slowly swaying my hands back and forth.

'You can't let people hurt you just because they think you are wrong or they are supremre.' He explained me softly

'Aakash now actually i fucking don't care whatever the fuck happens just leave it. Just don't care about this you will just mess up with your mind because of me. And i don't want it. ' I sighed and glanced towards him.

'But i fucking care. You are my bestfriend so ofcourse i will fucking care about it. Even if you don't want me to care , even others don't care, but i fucking care what happens with you cause i don't want you to break .' He scratched his head and then muttered slowly "again".

Rubbing my hands together i let out a sigh." You know Aakash sometimes i want to be numb , i just do wanna feel anything. I just want escape from here. But i can't do that. Everyone is just so selfish here. I also want to be selfish for myself but i can't do that. I am tried, tried of everything. I am tried of others trying to control my life. I just want these things to end but it just get more complicated.I am just fed up yaar."

He wiped the tear from my face which i didn't know rolled out from eyes.

'You know Ruhi what makes you special and different from everyone and why you are my bestfriend '

I shrugged not knowing what should i reply.

"Why don't you just Google it." I chimed

Giving me a deadpanned look he slapped my shoulders harshly.

Bitch wrong move.

I jumped on him which led us to fall on ground with me sitting on his back actually almost lying on his back and his face facing the ground.

I let out a chuckle seeing him struggle .
"Get up you lazy ass. You know i can throw you away easily but i am not doing that cause you will get hurt. So get up."

Awww, such a sweetheart he is.

Bitch remember he slapped you.

.Yass, thankyou Bitch. Somedays i am just so proud of me.

Putting my elbow on his back i started moving it in circular motion and tried to shove it inside. And trust me it hurts very badly.

Hehehe...

He let out a scream which made me laugh like a mad woman high on heroine and then all of sudden he pushed me away .

Ahhh, it hurts.

Karma . Karma.

I was still lying on floor because of the push and cursing my inner conscience and a moron.

Getting up from his place he grabbed my ankles and strated to drag me somewhere.

My half body is on floor while half is in air.

Wow, how much i love being like this.