Part 12

Okay to be fair I only lied a little bit...

Mew never actually sent me any sort of message about Gulf sleeping but I knew that I needed to use this opportunity to get Boun to speak to me. It was just too good to be true, you know?

I was nervously walking down the hallway to my room when I realized what I had just done. Boun was going to be in my house any second now and were about to go swimming...

You need to calm down and take deep breaths.

Letting out a breath I slow down a little bit once I enter my room and walk over to my dresser before pulling open two drawers. I honestly wasn't sure what size he was but it seemed like he is built more than I am so maybe I should give him the pair that's a little baggy on me.

I pull out the black shorts that I lowkey think will look really hot on him and then start to get undressed when I hear Boun calling my name from somewhere inside. Feeling nervous because I was currently naked I try to quickly put one foot in after the other and ended up tipping over and crashing into my wall.

Fuckkk that hurt...

Boun: I could hear him running. Shit... "Prem!!?"

Prem: In a rush I pull on the shorts the right way and then go to grab a tank top. "I'm alright..."

Boun: Before I could pull the shirt on he had swung open my door with a look of worry that looked cute on him. "Are you okay?"

Prem: Forgetting about the shirt I cross my arms over my chest in embarrassment and just nod toward the shorts that were on my dresser for him. "I'm okay. I figured those shorts would fit you the best so I put them over there."

Boun: He turns to look at the dresser before turning back to me with a look of concern on his face as he takes a step toward me. "Thank you, let me just see if there is anything bruised." I hadn't fully understood what he had meant until he was right In front of me now as he gently pulls my arms from my chest and then runs his fingers up my sides as he intensely stares at the plains of my skin. Him staring so intensely ended up giving me goosebumps which made me jump a little bit and he jerked his fingers away. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you? You have a few light bruises on your arm and side. Try to be more careful next time okay?"

Prem: Seeing him so worried about me was making me blush, especially now that I knew he liked me back. "..."

I don't think he fully knew what he was doing as he grabs my hand, pulls the shorts off the dresser and starts to pull me along till we reached the living room. I couldn't help but stare at our hands locked together as he silently looks around for a second before making us go over to the glass sliding doors that showed the view of the pool.

Boun: "Getting into the water might help ease the pain, I know that might sound funny but my mom use to tell me that all the time when I was little and surprisingly it does help."

Prem: All I could do was stare at him. "Oh..."

Boun: He just rolls his eyes with a laugh as he starts to head back into the house. "I'm going to go change in your room, give me one second and ill be right back. Try to get use to the water while I'm away. Don't be so clumsy."

I was going to respond to him but he was already heading back inside by the time words were working for me again. 

As time passed by while he was changing I was currently sitting at the edge of the pool with my legs dangling off the side. It wasn't super cold but it also wasn't as warm as I had thought it was going to be. Sooo I didn't really want to get in anymore.

That's when a thought formed in my head. 

Boun was currently getting naked in my bedroom...

Prem: "Shit..."