Chapter 2: The Girl of Ice and Snow

(Disclaimer: Any and all photos in this fan fiction, in any way shape or form, belong to their original creators. In no way shape or form do I own them. The same could be said about BNHA or any of the other series I may mention in this story.)

Timeskip, 7 years, Aldera Junior High

In one of the many classes of the public middle school known as Aldera Junior High, there was 2 students that seemed to particularly stick out from the crowd. One had sandy blond hair that spiked out in many directions, crimson red eyes, and a moderately muscular figure. He looked to be 12 years old at 5ft and 7in and held a look of superiority or overconfidence. This was 12 year old Katsuki Bakugou. Quirk: Explosion. His body secretes a special chemical known as nitroglycerin that gathers on the palms of his hands that can be ignited in order to create, well, explosions.

The other one had a body of a slightly taller figure, at around 5ft 8in, yet under his baggy uniform was a highly trained body that had incredible capability

The other one had a body of a slightly taller figure, at around 5ft 8in, yet under his baggy uniform was a highly trained body that had incredible capability. The boy had dark green messy hair with spots of black in them, had seemingly emerald green eyes that held almost every positive emotion in the world, and his signature diamond shaped freckles on each cheek. This was 12 year old Izuku Midoriya. Quirk: N/A. His abilities are relatively unknown, however he is known for his incredibly smart and intelligent mind.

Over the course of 7 years, Izuku has been through a lot of training and preparation to become the world's first quirkless hero

Over the course of 7 years, Izuku has been through a lot of training and preparation to become the world's first quirkless hero. He first started by creating his famous 'Hero Analysis for the Future' journals. You see, Izuku takes being a nerd to a whole new level. He writes down quirks that belong to other people and pro heroes and writes them down in his journal before writing down the quirks weaknesses, drawbacks, advantages, and even uses. Then, he would take into account what type of physical attributes the heroes have that aren't caused by their quirk and try to copy them.

One thing that many heroes and even himself have agreed on is that the fastest heroes, are usually the best heroes. That's why Izuku paid extra attention into what went into his body and what his body was doing as far as exercise went. At a young age, Izuku started to run on the beach near Musutafu called Dagobah Municipal Beach and would pick up all the trash that showed up on the shore. He has pretty good endurance because of that, being able to run at about 13 mph for about 30 minutes before stopping. Izuku also picked up several different ways of fighting, from weapons like swords, knives, bows, axes, and even gauntlets, Izuku knew how to use them all as if he were experienced in using them. He also became adept in many martial arts of the world. Usually, he'll learn the forms of the fighting styles before putting them into practice by sparring against Katsuki. This has allowed both of them to become highly acquainted with combat and mid fight scenarios. Izuku has currently mastered and familiarized himself with 6 different martial arts styles.