Chapter 8: UA High Entrance Exam

Day of the Entrance Exams, 7:00AM, outside of the entrance to UA High school

Izuku, Yuuki, and Katsuki were all standing outside of UA with eyes full of determination. They had trained under the most hellish conditions and they trained more then almost everyone else. They knew that they could pass the exam, they just needed to make sure they didn't screw up. Izuku Katsuki and Yuuki also learned the true full backstory of One For All and the person who could give and take quirks. This caused Izuku to create a quirk called Quirk Anchor in case such a situation occurred. He also gave it to Katsuki and Yuuki too in case it also happened to them. He planned on giving it to other people in case it happened too so they could also keep their quirks but he decided against it and only would use it or give it if the situation actually did happen.

"Well, let's get this over with. The sooner we get this done, the closer we get to becoming heroes." Katsuki said as he started making his way inside, with Izuku and Yuuki following after him. As they were making their way in, a female examinee with spiky red hair almost fell because of a loose brick that stuck up from the ground, but was fortunately caught by Katsuki.

"You shouldn't trip on the day of the exam to a brick. If you do, then how are you gonna stand a chance of passing the exam?" Katsuki said as he stared deeply down the girls' eyes with annoyance. The girl however didn't flinch, she just looked back into his eyes and said, "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I have trained for this exam, much more so than what I had originally planned on doing. I simply fell, but I won't mess up in the exam."

The 2 of them stared down the other in the eyes for a solid 10 seconds before Katsuki walked away with Yuuki and Izuku apologizing to her before catching up to Katsuki. But the 2 of them each had different thought.

'That girl... she has much more backbone than I thought she had. She'll probably make it.' Katsuki thought with a smirk.

'That boy... his eyes were piercing into my soul and his tone and posture all say that he was annoyed or angry, but his eyes showed nothing but confidence and compassion. I think I'll be seeing him after I pass this exam.' The girl thought.

20 minutes later, inside a large testing hall room

"You each have 2 hours to complete the full entrance exam, 1 and a half hours to answer the questions, and 30 minutes to brainstorm and write your reasoning for going to UA High school. If you score an 80 or above, then you immediately make the cut and enter, if  you score lower, then your written acceptance letter that you sent will be taken into consideration, so try your best, and go Plus Ultra!" Spoke a man with a very blocky and grey looking head, he had a man bun on top of his head that pulled back most of his hair, he also had grey skin and big almost cartoonish hands. This was a staff member/teacher of UA high as well as the Cement Hero: Cementoss.

Izuku, Katsuki, Yuuki, and all the other examinees were all listening intently and waiting for their tests to be given out to them

Izuku, Katsuki, Yuuki, and all the other examinees were all listening intently and waiting for their tests to be given out to them. Once they got their test, Cementoss then announced that the test had begun.