35 : Graduation

***

***

Waking up to warm solid bare chest against my back I began squirming around when I realized I was caged with Jimin's leg on top of mine and his arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

I turned around in his hold with difficulty and he just continued sleeping after tightening his hold around my waist.

Heavy sleeper it seems.

I brought my hand up and caressed his cheek which puffed up due to being buried in the pillow from the other side.

I smiled sheepishly as I traced my finger down his jawline and tickled softly right under his chin and he groaned.

He peeled his eyes open and took a glance at me and groaned again and twisted, turned and stretched his arms.

"Good morning". I greeted with a giggle bringing up the duvet to cover my bare chest.

"Good morning". He replied in a hoarse voice and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"What a way to wake up". He said with closed eyes and I giggled.

"We should get up now, it's Jungkook's graduation today and he won't happy if we go late". I informed him and he nodded.

"Don't just sleep and nod, get up and go shower!" I shook his arm.

"Hmm 5 more minutes". He mumbled.

"No! We don't have enough time for both of us to shower as it is!" I scolded and he opened his eyes and grinned.

"How about we shower together then?" He said coming closer and I pushed him away.

"Your breath stinks!" I said and he laughed coming closer on purpose.

"So does yours". He said stealing a peck from my lips.

"Come on". He said and got down the bed and stood on his feet and slipped on his boxers as he walked towards my side of the bed and picked me up in bridal style who was wrapped up in the duvet.

"Park Jimin!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms around his neck when he pretended to drop me on the way to the bathroom.

He laughed as he saw my reaction and his eyes turned into crescent moons as he continued laughing and kicked the door of the bathroom close behind him while I glared at him.

***

I wore a solid deep V cape design mini dress while Jimin wore a black leather jacket with a plain black shirt inside and black pants to go along with it and he styled his hair up away from his forehead, in simple words the couple looked breathtakingly gorgeous and handsome respectively.