7 : Late night calls

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 💜

- 𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙖 -

"Aera go back inside and tell your father that you don't want to take over the company." She breathed heavily probably because she came running out.

Tsk.

"And why would I do that, mother?" I asked crossing my arms as she stood face to face with me now.

"You have Aera's choice! You have what you need then why would you be greedy and want more?" She yelled.

"Right. I do have Aera's choice but when I wanted to go and start my own business none of you supported me! I wanted to do it on my own! Everything! Just because you're born with a golden spoon in your mouth doesn't mean that you have to necessarily eat with it!"

"Aera! You.." before she could speak I cut her off.

"Your sons didn't work hard for the Queens group as they should and they don't deserve it by any means and you know that your self. I have way more experience in the business field then they do and that right there is the reason so as to why father chose me." I said.

"Even so why do you want the Queens group, Aera? You already have what you need!" Mother yelled.

"Because I wouldn't want to simply give away what my father built with his blood, sweat and tears! Your sons had the time to proof themselves worthy of being the next owner of the company but they missed their opportunities now! And I won't give up on the company no matter what happens!" With that said I stormed off towards my car and got in, still hearing my mother yell things angrily.

Pressing in the code of my apartment I got it and shut the door behind me.

My eyes bored onto the floor which was of the beautiful color of white marble.

Removing my heels, I put on the Balenciaga slippers that rested right next to the shoe rack. I turned on the lights and walked in, taking out my phone I dropped my shoulder bag onto the couch and proceeded towards my bedroom which was upstairs.

Walking up the glass staircase which twirled it's way up to the other floors I got inside my bedroom And turned on the lights, connecting my phone on charge I placed it on the night stand placed next to my bed and walked towards my bathroom.

Getting in I shut the door close and stood in front of the mirror, I placed my hands on the counter of the sink and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Right. This is who I am". I grabbed the makeup remover and a cotton pad and began wiping my face, my beautiful face needs to breathe as well.

"Someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup because she's confident of what she looks like". I discarded the Cotton pad in the trash bin and my hands raised up to touch my face, feeling the softness if my cheek I smiled.

"The youngest rich female CEO, the most successful young business woman". I boosted up my confidence.

"I mean where can you find a face like this? So damn beautiful and flawless...exactly. You just can't find it anywhere!" I pointed at myself.

"Ou la la, don't even get me started on my super fit gorgeous body" I said as I traced my figure with my hands.

"That's right. You go girl. You are gorgeous!"

"I don't need to feel down just because of a few words from mother. I don't have the time to and nor do I need to". With that said I got rid of the Chanel jewelry I wore and slipped off my clothes stepping into the shower I washed away the tiredness of the day.