11 : Goodnight, mysterious woman

~

~

- 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 -

When her dark red lips seemed super inviting I couldn't help but lean in.

Having to flinch away was what got me as red as a tomato and from the corner of my eyes I could see that Aera was going through the same.

Why would someone even do that, argh!

We turned around to see through the back mirror of the car when we heard the yelling of people who were in the cars, most probably because their romantic moment might have also gotten ruined because of that horn.

We could see a man stepping out, bowing and apologizing because his kid had honked accidentally while he sat in his lap.

Who even brings kids to a romantic movie?

We both made eye contact and chuckled.

My hand raised up to brush my hair back, away from my forehead and Aera's hand rose up to rub the nape of her neck awkwardly.

- 𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙖 -

After another hour the movie finally came to an end and we were now on the way to a restaurant for a dinner.

"You're going to like this place Aera ssi! This one is better then the previous one!" Jimin said with his eyes on the road.

"Mhm I'm really hungry so it better be". I said and chuckled to which he grinned.

"Trust me on this one, a close friend of mine owns it and it's quite a popular restaurant yet it gives you those cozy vibes". He said.

"Do all of your friends own restaurants, Jimin? If yes then please take me to all of them, I want free food". I said with twinkling eyes as I looked towards him.

"Can't deny you on that one". He laughed and so did I.

The car soon came to a stop in the parking area and Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and got out as I unbuckled mine the door of my side opened and stood Jimin, smiling down on me.

I smiled back at him and blushed slightly because of the effect his smile had on me.

As I got up and straightened out the little creases that had formed on my dress Jimin shut the door behind him and came to stand next to me.

"Shall we, milady?" He asked and held his arm out and I grinned, linking my arms with him as my other hand clutched onto my Chanel handbag.

We both began walking towards the restaurant and my eyes moved up to look at the board of the restaurant, in a brush font in the fine color of a mixture of a pale yellow and golden was written the name of the restaurant 'Silver Min'.

The restaurant had an old look to it which made it look even more attractive because you don't see that much these days.

As we neared the doors of the restaurant Jimin used his free hand to push the door open and the different aromas of different cuisines hit our noses almost immediately.