0.3

Brooke's P.O.V.

I walked into class the next day feeling a little weird. It was because of that kid. Whatever his name was.

Who cares?

I sat down in English class. Probably one of the most boring classes of the day. But who cared because I was alone. Nobody sat next to me in English. And I liked it that way.

"What are you doing?" I asked a kid next to me. He sat down in one of the empty seats. I didn't want to look at them. Because with my luck, it would either be one of my brother's idiot friends it would be a 'popular' slut. They're only popular because of all the sex they have.

"Sitting," he said quietly. "Is that a problem?" he said laughing a bit.

His laugh was adorable. I knew it wasn't who I thought it was.

It was him.

The kid.

He was so much more...prettier up close.

Shut up, Brooke.

"Sorry, it's not a problem. It's just no one has ever sat there." I said looking back down at my book.

"Why?" he asked. I shrugged. I never did know.

I heard him mutter something along the lines 'who wouldn't want to sit next to a beautiful girl?'

Our teacher walked in and taught us stuff because that's what teachers are hired to do. It was still the most boring class ever. But it was slightly less boring with that highlighter kid. He would lean over to me and make funny little comments about what Mr. Stew said.

And I laughed. I don't laugh a lot if I haven't told you.

Finally, it was lunch.

I walked out if the room before everyone else. Including...he-who-must-not-be-named.

I'm totally kidding. His name is Michael.

I was putting my books back when I realized I was forgetting my most important book. My novel that I was reading.

Michael's P.O.V.

I was the last person to leave the room. I stood up and looked over to where she was sitting.

She was so pretty, funny, cute, adorable. And I barely knew her.

I noticed she had a book on her desk. I picked it up. This must've been the book she was reading. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Eleanor & Park." I said to myself, reading the book title out loud. I was gonna return it, obviously. I rushed out to the hallways. I bumped into someone. It was her.

"Sorry," I said. "I should probably watch where I'm going." I said.

"It's fine. I just forgot my-"

"Book?" I asked, interrupting her holding the book up.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Thanks." she said smiling. Her smile was so pretty.

"Bye, Michael." she said. She knew my name. She knew my name.

I was then pushed up against a locker by my bullies. There was 3 of them. Luke, Ashton, and Calum. They have bullied me for years, it was a daily routine.

Yeah, yeah I know. Awww. Let's feel bad for the loser that gets bullied everyday for being a loser. It's fine. You shouldn't feel bad for me. I don't care.

At all.

I was only thinking about one thing.

Her.

.

A/N: so ive been listening to telegraph ave by childish gambino for literally the past hour. yay. also, ava the book is really good so far i love it! update please. please. bye.