Chapter 2

"Why not"

Disclaimer, no art is owned by me, all artists I found through Pinterest and I couldn't get an exact artist, so if you know them please say, or if you're the creator and wish for me to take it down I will quickly do so!

Also I know the image above hasn't got anything to do with this story but I'm laughing my ass off so we'll role with it lmfao

The whole bar rung with cheers and laughter. Katsuki shook shigaraki's hand (minus his index finger). Toga instantly grabbed him and ran into a side room, filled head to toe with outfits, shoes and weapons.

"So whatcha think? We could go hella formal like Izu~kun, or a different version of your old hero outfit, or something stylish and different? I noticed your gauntlets, so we can re-design them if you don't wanna stick with green, orange and black." Toga asks in one breath, throwing clothes left - right and centre, katsuki struggling to dodge them.

"Something that'd fit my gauntlets in the style they are, but more classy than my hero outfit I'd say." He said, before seeing toga staring into his soul before moving her eyes down his body. Making him slightly creeped out and nervous.

"Oh chill out I'm gay." She said, after seeing his face, she flipped round pulling out a couple outfits and handing them to him.

"Put them on and show me with your gauntlets. I'll see for myself." She said before exiting the room and handing him the gauntlets.

1st option: toga's thoughts, "eh, could be better, it's pretty plain

1st option:
toga's thoughts, "eh, could be better, it's pretty plain."
Katsuki's thoughts, "it's comfortable though, not gonna lie"
Toga, "NEXT."

2nd optionToga's thoughts, "not gonna lie you're hot in that

2nd option
Toga's thoughts, "not gonna lie you're hot in that. No hetero."
Katsuki's thoughts, "it's too tight."
Toga, "but-"
Katsuki, "NEXT"
Toga, "awww"

"Toga, "but-"Katsuki, "NEXT"Toga, "awww"