❤︎🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴❤︎

___________________

_____________________

Lelia Audra was attending her second year at Alfea college for fairies and specialists. This year, it was her step sister, Musa's first year.

Lelia's mum had died five years ago from cancer. Lelia was only twelve at the time.

The two had an extremely close relationship, even though they butted heads a lot of the time, but the two were as close as a mother and daughter could get. Even after five years, Lelia still terribly misses her. She was a human who had married her dad, an air fairy.

Two years ago, her dad had remarried with a woman who had a daughter. The two had to move from their hometown in America to a new place to be close to the small family. This daughter was called Musa and she became Lelia's step sister. As for Musa's dad, he had left Musa and her mum years ago.

Unfortunately, a year after their marriage, Matlin, Lelia's step mum, had died and since Musa was an empath fairy, she had felt it all.

__________________________

The two step siblings were not close when their parents had first gotten married. The two just didn't like change and Lelia wasn't happy that her dad was moving on from her mum, who the blonde still missed.

Lelia had struggled with her abilities when the two had first met and the girl almost electrocuted Musa when the two had gotten into an argument three months after their parents got married.

Luckily, she was able to stop herself and no one got hurt. After that, the two started getting along.

Musa knew what it was like to struggle with containing her abilities and the two bonded over their gifts, that shouldn't be classified as gifts. Musa had helped the older girl gain control and they were each others anchors.

As for Musa, she could feel everyone's emotions and struggled to block everyone out. Lelia had gotten the girl a pair of headphones for the girls' birthday and Musa used them all of the time.

Lelia also made sure to be calm around the girl and tried not to overwhelm Musa with her emotions. The two loved each other and thought of each other as biological sisters rather than step sisters.

_________________________

Lelia had requested to be Musa's mentor, so that the blonde could help her with her first year at Alfea.

Lelia remembered her first year that she was incredibly nervous and had bumped into another first year girl. Her name was Bridget Beckett.

The two had immediately hit it off and had been best friends ever since, it was almost as if the two had known each other their whole lives. Bridget was supposed to stay over at Lelia's house that summer, but the girl couldn't make it due to family reasons.

Bridget was a water fairy and was sweet and calm, but you wouldn't want to get on her bad side. Bridget was Lelia's only real friend.

Lots of people at school had only wanted to be friends with Lelia due to her appealing looks and her powerful abilities. None of them actually knew the real her and it sometimes made the blonde feel lonely.

Musa and Bridget and a couple of others, were really the only few people who had made the effort to look past her fake smiles and closed off exterior.

Lelia Audra just wished that people would look past her front and get to know the real her, find out her flaws and insecurities but love them all anyway.

She wanted someone to be able to look past all of the stereotypes that people had associate the blonde with. She wanted to be loved completely for the young woman she was.

_________________________

♡︎𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌! 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈! ♡︎

WORD COUNT: 620 words.