❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄴🄽❤︎

___________________________

꧁"𝗡𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲."꧂

Lelia had travelled to Bridget's room and the two had made their way to their first class, which was runes. Lelia was amazing in other subjects at Alfea, but runes was something that she struggled immensely with.

Lelia was sharing a desk with Bridget and the two girls were trying to work their way through the assignment, that was given to the whole class. The two best friends were multitasking, by doing the work as well as talking about last night.

On their way to that class, Lelia had explained what happened last night, involving the burned one roughly, just so Bridget could get an idea of what went down, but that wasn't enough for the water fairy.

"What did it look like?" Bridget begun to interrogate.

"Will you keep your voice down, I don't want people to talk about this." Lelia scolded the water fairy, as she quickly looked around the class, to make sure no one was listening in.

"Sorry—but seriously, what did it look like?" Bridget asked, quietly this time.

"I—I didn't get a good look at it really before Miss Dowling started to attack it." Lelia confessed, as she scrunched up her face thoughtfully.

"Nothing?" Bridget questioned further.

"—I'll just say this, we've seen drawings and pictures of what they looked like in class, which we thought were scary as hell—" Lelia started to say. "—but it was even worse." Lelia admitted, as she avoided looking at the girl next to her.

"I still can't believe you went past the barrier." Bridget shook her head in disbelief, as she took her eyes off of her runes assignment and looked at the blonde, like a mother would when scolding her child.

"I had to—Bloom needed help." Lelia mumbled, as she attempted to worm her way out of being scolded.

"Of course Stella—the royal bitch—would put someone in danger like that." Bridget scoffed bitterly. "She is dangerous all together." Bridget stated, referring to the incident with Rikki.

Lelia tensed up in her chair. She desperately wanted to defend her blonde friend, but knew that Stella didn't want anyone finding out about her losing control, so instead, Lelia just uncomfortably avoided the water fairies gaze and hoped that there would be a topic change.

Lelia looked back down at her piece of paper, which had countless runes drawn on it, for Lelia to name what they were. "They all look the same." Lelia complained, she didn't understand any of it at all.

"It's simple." Bridget simply stated, as she worked through her paper with ease.

Just like Lelia was good at certain subjects, Bridget was good at runes and magic classes, she always excelled in those two lessons.