❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄸🅇❤︎

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖡𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗂 ❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖡𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗂 ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Sam had lead the air fairy to a more secluded place in the east wing, so that the two would be able to have some some time, without having to be worried about being spotted.

The two had sat themselves down between two walls, just for extra cover, in case someone who was sober walked past them and blew their cover.

The blonde had disregarded her denim jacket, and placed it next to her, since it was quite hot over there, with all of the candles set up that were being used for extra lighting.

Sam sat himself down against a wall and gestured for Lelia to follow his actions, as he held onto her hand as she copied his position but against the wall opposite him. The boy kept a hold of her hand even after she had gotten herself comfortable.

"It's a lot of people, doing your head in?" Sam questioned her. "Having to socialise with everyone?" He added to his question, looking at the girl, who was sat in front of him and beginning to softly trace Lelia's hand that was still enclosed in his with his thumb.

Lelia was actually really happy, and didn't care that she had been around people who were fake to her, because the joy on everyone's faces during the party, had only made her night even better.

The air fairy tilted her head to side, thoughtfully. "No actually." The blonde shook her head. "It's a party, people are happy, and I am too." Lelia grinned, happy with her answer. "It's good to be able to have a good time, especially with everything that's been going on lately." Lelia hinted at the Burned One attack, still slightly shook about it, but the boy in front of her giving her peace and a distraction helped her forget about it.

"I can't disagree with you there." The brown haired boy shook his head, before lifting their conjoined hands into his lap so it was easier for him to softly trace her knuckles, instead of having to lean over.

The two were then silent for a few moments, just enjoying the peaceful silence. Even though Lelia wasn't really one for just sitting in silence, it was different with Sam because just being in his presence made her feel a thousand times more uplifted than she was already due to the party. However, she still wasn't able to be silent for long.