6. Party

After Stella literally assaulted me with the hairbrush she straightened my hair.
"Now time for makeup. "
"Ugh do I have to?"
"Yes."
"Fine."
I did smokey eye look and put on some nude lipstick.
"Wait here I got a perfect dress for you."
She came back after 5 minutes with pretty black dress.
"Try it on."
After I put it on I looked in the mirror.

Hm simple but cute

Hm simple but cute. I like it.
"Wow you look hot. Everyone will be staring at you."
"Thank you Stella. Im sure they won't notice me because they will be looking at you."
"Oh shut up they will be staring st both of us."
"Amora I know I have been bitch from the start and I would like to apologise again. "She said slightly sad.
I know what she said was the truth. I could hear her insecure thoughts.
"Oh Stella you weren't the only one.I was rude to you too.Im sorry too.I know we will be great friends. "
"Thank you Amora that really means to me a lot. I needed a friend who is just that. I know I have Sky but he is more of a boyfriend."
"I understand and Stella you don't need to pretend with me. I know you are a good person underneath that front you put up."
"I put that front so I don't get hurt. Sometimes it's better to be a bitch than to let some people hurt you."
"That is true but you don't need to be like that towards everyone. I think these girls we are living with are good to.They won't hurt you."
" Fine I will try to be more nice to them."
"Thank you."
"Now let's go to that party!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking with Terra,Musa and Aisha. When ever Terra said something Musa and Aisha give each other looks and kind of ignored her. I tried to make her feel welcomed and let her know that I was listening to her but Musa and Aisha  were making me angry. I  could hear their thoughts and by Terras expression I know that she tried to hide that she was hurt by ignoring she got from them.
Why the fuck are they rude to her . I know she doesn't fit in the  so called beauty standard but she was beautiful in her own way and one hell of a person.

Why is she so annoying.

That one made me angry and I was trying to control my emotions. Then I heard Terras thoughts and my heart broke a little.

Oh god Im annoying them aren't I.

I know I shouldn't have come.

They are basically ignoring me.

Is there something wrong with me.

The only person that listens to me is Amora but she probably does that out of pity.

She quickly excused her self.
"Well done guys you hurt the one person that has been nothing but nice to you."
I saw regret washing over Musas face but It was too late.
I went after Terra and found her by her  father.
"Go mingle with people. "He said to her and left.
"Come on Terra I want to hear the rest of the story you were telling. "
"Really?"
"Yess."
"Thank you Amora.You are the only one nice to me."
In that moment we saw Riven forcing some boy to drink alcohol.
"Riven what are you doing?"
"None of your business Amora stay out of this."wow that one hurt me I thought we were friends.
"Let him go."
" And what are you gonna do if i don't Terra?"
"Ignore him.He thinks he's some badass but you should have seen him last year. He was just a tragic nerd in disguise."
"And you are just a three people in disguise. "
Oh no he didn't. Im gonna murder him.
I tried to lunge at him but Terra stopped me.
"No no I got this Amora."
"People always think they can treat the big girl like shit because we're sweet and we're harmless  and we should be happy that you're even talking with us.But sometimes we had a really really bad day and some scrawny little asshole says the wrong thing at the wrong time and suddenly we are not happy that you're talking with us and we are not sweet and most of all we are not harmless. "
In that moment she made the wines wrap around Rivens neck.
He struggled to breathe.
"What was that Riven?Im sure Its funny but i can't quite her it."
She let him struggle for a few more seconds and relised him.
He stared a little and said
"You could have killed me you freak."
"Missed you too."
Damn that was baddass. I am so proud of her.

Riven then looked at me and started to leave.

Oh no you don't.

I left Terra with the new boy.
I could tell she liked him.
I followed Riven outside of the school.
"What the fuck was that?"
"What do you mean sweetheart. "
"You tell me that you are a good person and you do this shit? Who the fuck do you think you are. And do you really think that I will let you just walk away after you insulted my friend?"
I slam him against the wall.
I am so angry right now but i can control it for now.
"Listen carefully I will tell you this only one time.You mess with my friends one more fucking time and I will make sure to burn your hair of."
I lit a flame in my hand and slowly moved my hand in front of me.

Damn she's hot when she's angry.

In any other situation I would find that flattering but right now that only made my anger rise.
"Did you hear me?"
He looked at me a little breathless and said
"Yes I did"
I removed my self from him and started walking away.
I guess he finally realized what happened and got angry.
Judging by his thoughts he didn't liked it.

Who the fuck does she think she is.

Yes I find her attractive but that doesn't mean that I will let her step on me.

Crazy bitch.

Uff that one hurt.... like bad. I  just continued to leave trying to block the sound of his thoughts when he shouted

"You know I should have known you would be a freak!Everyone fears you here I hear them talking how you lost control in that class.Crazy girl you are probably more dangerous that what is outside of the barrier. "

I stopped walking.
One tear falling from my eye as I realized that he was right.

I am a freak.

Shit I shouldn't have said that.

Now she will hate me.

But I wasn't there to hear his thoughts that time.
He watched me run away from him. Knowing that he hurt me badly this time.
He sighted and punched the wall out of frustration.

I fuck up everything.
Damn it.

Meanwhile I was running .
I didn't know where.
I just knew that I needed to get out of there.
The more I ran the more control i felt my self losing.
I stepped in front of the barrier and had doubts about going when I remembered his words.
And stared running again.
My eyes started glowing.
The world around me spinned and then i felt what little control i had left disappearing.