116

"Good morning class" the teacher greeted as he walked into the full classroom. It was just another Math lesson the twins had to survive. Yeosang heard San next to him groan and turn back to the front. "We're going to have an unannounced test now, please get your utensils ready" the man informed and packed out a stack of papers.

"Look at that asshole... he just straight up makes us take these tests every week-" San cursed and took out his pen. "Can't he just chill for once- we're just two months in and we've already written ten math tests-"

Yeosang just shrugged his shoulders- "I guess he does that so he doesn't have to teach the class today" he replied and got ready himself. A student gave out paravents to put in between the students, then their teacher gave everyone the test paper.

"I can't stand this son-"

"No talking anymore, Kim," the elder said and put the paper down on the students' table. The teacher went back to his desk and sat down, looked at his clock, and leaned back. "You have forty-five minutes"

San looked at the paper in front of him. Fraction equations have never been his strength. Helplessly, he looked around a little and saw all of his fellow students eagerly write down their answers. "Shit..." he whispered and lowered his head. Then he felt Yeosang poke his foot under the table. Once, then thrice. There was a short break and then he tapped on the floor twice. San had to hold a laugh. When they were little, they had developed a code to talk to each other in secret while being at the table with others. The twin recognized the code and tried to translate it into a possible answer. If he passed the test like that, he would need to buy his brother lunch.

~

"Who has finished their test can leave," Mr. Seo said and took the papers of the students that were already done. Yeosang stood up and packed his stuff together and walked up to the front desk to give back his filed paper. "Ah, Yeo- Kim, I would like to speak to you after class. About your score on the last test"

San's head snapped up, he skipped to the front and put his paper on the desk. "My apologies Sir, but we need to catch the bus home. I'm sure if you call our home to discuss my brother's grades, it will be no problem. Unfortunately, we can't stay after class," he said and linked his arm around his twin's. With that, he pulled the silent Yeosang out of the room and through the hallways. "Tsk, he really thinks someone cares about his 'discussions'" he spat.

Yeosang felt like he had just taken his first breath since he had stood by the desk. "... right" he whispered back as he bit the insides of his cheeks. "Thank you"

"I got you, mhm? YeoSan noodles don't let any noodle back" San chuckled and laid his arm around his brother's shoulders. "Thank you too for the answers, Sangie~"

The first smile of the day crept on Yeosangs lips. "Yeah, YeoSan noodles hold together, mhm?"

~

"Papa~ please~"

"Wooyoung, no, you're not getting any piercings-" Seonghwa replied and kept hanging the laundry. "I don't care who has them- no."

"His name is Jimin and he is really pretty with his earrings- I want to be pretty too!" Wooyoung kept arguing. "Please~ Please~"

"Baby you can have whatever you want when you're just a little older-"

"But Dad said it was okay"

Seonghwa sighed ad turned to his second youngest, crossed his arms. "Looks like not your Dad's, but my rules play here, mhm?" he gave back and picked up the empty laundry basket. "Wooyoung I promise you, you'll get your earrings, but not just yet"

"You're so mean!" the kid scoffed and walked off to his room.

Seonghwa was left sighing in the washing room. He didn't like denying his children's wishes but he held on to little principles. He shook off the thought and proceeded to clean up the washing room a little bit, then went downstairs. "Yunho, when are San and Yeosang coming from school? Shouldn't they be here by now?" he asked his eldest who was sitting on the couch, watching videos on his phone with Jongho.

Yunho shrugged his shoulders. "They should come in ten minutes, maybe they missed the first bus again," he said and turned back to the youngest who had his phone. Yunho didn't have anything to hide on the phone, though it made him nervous when someone else had it in their hands. "... since when are Yeosang's math grades so bad?" he marked halfheartedly.

Seonghwa knit his brow. "Yeosang is great In math. What are you talking about?"

The eldest brother's brow rose for a second. "Nothing. He told me he was getting bad at math. Looks like he's overthinking again. You know him, everything has to be perfect. I'll talk to him about it" he replied as calmly as he could. "I don't want him to overpressure himself already. Seventh grade is too early to be pressured about grades"

~

Hongjoong stretched as he finally came to relax in his bed. "Today was... tiring" he groaned and laid comfortably. With sleepy eyes, he watched his husband dry his wet hair with a towel. "What you do for your artists-" he chuckled.

Seonghwa sighed and put on his pajamas and climbed next to the younger. "I really want to know when the day will come where you won't overwork yourself for something you could let someone else do" the elder looked down at his husband's exhausted face; he almost felt guilty for bringing it up. "Did you tell Wooyoung piercing his ears would be fine?"

Hongjoong's expression fell. "Uh- I mean, it's just-"

"no we're not piercing his ears" Seonghwa made sure sternly.

"We're not piercing Wooyoungie's ears" Hongjoong repeated and looked up like a scolded child. "Can I get a good night kiss now or is there more-"

Seonghwa chuckled and leaned down for a small peck. "Good night" he whispered and laid down next to him. The elder snuggled into Hongjoong's chest and breathed out relieved. He had been on his feet the whole day and laying down was just the right thing to do. All his thoughts left his mind and he could finally focus on the warmth of his husband and the softness of the mattress; they lulled him to sleep in just moments. He was soon embraced in a dream of which he woke out of sweating. 

-

Heeeyaaa! Here I amg- I'm not ded💀

Well technically I am- because fever pt2 is really happening-

JDJDJFJF AND I'M DED BECAUSE SCHOOL IS KILLING ME-

imagine something stresses you so much, that it makes you even feel stressed about the coping mechanism you use to COPE WITH STRESS-

How was life yall?

I finally applied for secondary school! I hope they take me:') I can't take the anxiety of writing another application and sending it again-

So, what else happend in the time I was gone?

Yall remember the little skit of villain Hwa?👀👀

I puplished the prologue yesterday👀👀

Go check it out👀👀

It's called King of the Night👀👀

Can follow me by the way too-sometimes I'm funny👀👀
- me being everything but slik💀😂

It's on coming soon though. I have to finish my other stuff first before I can concentrate on it

Ahh... That's it I guess.

I have a break now, so I will try to update as much as I can!

Stay tuned for the 100k special, it might be cute👀👀
Maybe not I'm not promising anything lol

Anyways,

Stay healthy and safe folks

I love uuu

-gulkurusubb