150

"Sannie~"

"Sanniee~"

"Sannie I'm bored~" Wooyoung whines as he tugged on the jacket of his brother. "and I'm hungry..."

San threw a glance at Yeosang and Mingi who just shrugged their shoulders at him; maybe he did except just a little too much of his little brother. "Wooyoung I don't have anything of my lunch left... How about you ask Mingi? Hm? Or we could go back to the store?"

The younger pressed his lips in a line and then nodded, turned, and skipped to Mingi and Yeosang, playing cutely to bribe either leftovet lunch or money to buy snacks from the store they just had been at. The little one knew that his begging would be useless though. At the store they had asked him if he wanted something, they had asked him three times, but he had gotten hungry just now, not then... "Yeosangie... Can we go back to the store please?" he asked the eldest, knowing that everyone would just listen. Not because he was the eldest, but because Yeosang was stern. He didn't really fear him, none of them did, but in times he told the way and one just followed. "I'm really hungry now... I wasn't hungry before, but I am now..."

Yeosang sighed, crosses his arms in front of his chest. "I asked you," he said, "I asked you three times if you really didn't want anything." The elder wasn't mad, just annoyed that he had forecasted that Wooyoung would change his mind. And because he had known, he had bought an extra bag of the snacks his younger brother usually liked. Sighing, he turned to his bag pack and fished his out, giving it over to him. "You need to think about later too," he said, pressing his lips in a line as he watched the boy's eyes light up. It was not hard to make him happy, and Yeosang found it a tad bit sad too. It took so little to impress him, he wished to be that young again.

"It's cold..." Jongho called as he moved between his brothers, hoping to feel just a little warmer. He was not wrong, the snow had just melted, it was still rather chilly and cold outside; especially during the afternoons it got cold. "How long until Yunnie comes?"

Mingi glanced at his watch, then scooted closer to the youngest. "ten minutes, we almost made it," he said and opened the front of his coat, wrapping the younger under his arm.

"Close your coat, you're going to catch a cold-" Yeosang said, brows knit in disapproval.

"But he's cold-" he argued and moved Jongho between his legs, zipping up the coat with the youngest in it up to Jongho's chin. "Works too, look."

Yeosang shot a judging glance and scrunched his nose. "Still going to catch a cold."

Wooyoung watched Jongho and Mingi from the side, then tipped his lips. He closed the pack in his hands and gave them back to Yeosang before he approached San again. With no words, he tugged on the zipper of the elder's coat; he got pushed to the side. "what are you doing?" San asked and knit his brows, zipping up his coat again.

"I want to do that too!" Wooyoung reasoned and motioned to Mingi and Jongho sitting on the bench next to them.

San sighed deeply but complied. He opened his coat and took his brother on his lap before mirroring Mingi and their youngest. As long as Wooyoung was happy and busy, he'd do it. It was a little tight in his coat, now, that the younger snuggled into him. He just hoped it wouldn't rip somewhere as he loved this coat. "How was school today?" he asked, trying to pass the last minutes.

"Fine... We did multiplication tables over ten today! And how sentence structures work... Is it true that we will do that every year?" Wooyoung asked, putting his head in his neck to look at his brother.

"Grammar ? To the end of your school career," San replied, his lips put in a pained smile. It was, grammar was a pain in the ass. "Will do you a school trip around the end of the year? Did they say anything?"

Wooyoung shook his head, shrugged his shoulders, "I don't think so... I can't remember... There is so much time until this year is over anyway."

"You'll be in middle school after summer break, right?" Yeosang clung himself into the conversation, bored of waiting silently.

"Yes! See, I'm not a baby anymore!" Wooyoung chirped, his face beaming proudly. "I'm going to go to the same school as you!"

"And you're going to leave me there alone, too," Jongho called, a pout spread on his face. "That's so unfair that you all are so old..."

"It's just for a year, Jongho, after that you'll be with Mingi and Wooyoung again for a very long time," Yeosang replied, "and you'll see, after a time you'll wish you wouldn't have all your siblings at the same school."

"Yeah, every teacher will think that you're just like your older brother," San added, remembering all the times their teachers treated them just a little differently, thinking they were - just like Yunho - rather loud in class and listened less to the school's rules.

"Not my fault," someone called loudly, stepping closer to the small group. Yunho had his bag over his shoulder, scarf lazily thrown around his neck; he looked drained and tired out from the long school day. "Come on, we're going to miss the bus home," he then said, waited for San and Mingi to untangle from Wooyoung and Jongho. It looked a little weird, he wouldn't lie.

"How was math?" Yeosang asked as he walked beside the eldest, hands clasped together behind his back.

"Tiring," Yunho sighed but helt his head up high, smiling at his younger brother still. "But okay I guess. I just need to study more at home."

"You study so much lately... Don't forget you promised to come to watch me play next weekend..." Yeosang mentioned rather quietly and scratched the back of his head. "You know that Dad can't come and Papa might be busy too..."

An exhausted smile spread on the elder's face as he slung his arm around Yeosang and pulled him in his side. "I'm not going to forget that, I promised, Yeosangie," Yunho said and patted his brothers head, "I'll come and watch you, I won't let you down because of studying. Don't worry."

And there was no time for a proper response, their small conversation was broken by Jongho, happily skipping to them and pushing himself between the two. Jongho had always been almost fascinated by his eldest brother, not only because he seemed to ghme trice his height was well, was nearly double his age, but because for him it seemed like there was nothing he couldn't do. For the young boy, Yunho was some kind of superman. "Yunnie~ can you carry me? Like the last time? On your shoulders?" he asked cutely, using all the benefits his round and chubby child face had.

"Hey, he's tired-" San called from a step behind them, yet was completely ignored by Yunho himself. Instead he got Jongho's bag pushed in his hands, and watched how the eldest lifted their brother high up in the air and placed his on his shoulders.

It was the excited squeaking and giggling that made Yunho happy. That he was tired and liked to take a nap as soon as he saw somewhere comfortable, didn't matter. He had always have it; the desire to just make everyone happy and content around him. And if it took carrying Jongho on his shoulders until they were at home, he would do it.

-
Helloo bishess

My wifi went down yesterday for the whole day and I kinda fixed one, the other is still not working and we have been waiting for the technician since💀💀

Ahhhh I thought about changing the chapter names, but the realized, I'll be breaking the 40-chapter-rule🤠
It's gonna be every 41st chapter then-

I'm taking suggestions how to solve this misery💀💀💀

Well well, I don't have much to say today. Stay safe, stay healthy.

-gulkurusubb