162

THE NEW GENERATION IS HERE AND THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INDUSTRY: KQ's trainees have never disappointed!

Kim Yunho is already taking our breath away before his debut!

"Are you still reading all the articles?"

Seonghwa hummed and gave Hongjoong his mug of coffee. Though his eyes were fixed on his phone and the never ending articles about his son and husband, he managed get seated at the table safely. "I need to know what reputation my baby has and if I need to kick ass publicly."

Hongjoong almost chocked on the sip of coffee in his mouth. "He's old enough to handle that don't you think?" he said between coughs.

The elder chuckled. "sure sure, you're one to talk here," he mentioned and searched for posts he had saved, "its not like I have been reporting all these here since social media has become big." Seonghwa showed his husband several articles that could have ruined his reputation an career if they had gotten more attention. "And they still wonder who that account belongs to... tsk," Seonghwa added at last and put the phone away to enjoy the short morning ritual with his husband.

Comfortable silence spread between the two of them, both trapped in their own train of thoughts. Hongjoong spoke up, head dropped between his shoulders and eyes fixed on the inside of his mug, "I'm worried about Mingi. They haven't shown any... Signs of anger, frustration or... Or sadness since the incident..."

Seonghwa's hands lingered around the warm cup of tea, the strong scent of jasmine filled his nose, the caffeine was slight. "I don't want to push them to talk about things they can't put in words yet... After I was at the principal's office and Mingi had to identify the students, the topic was buried..." Seonghwa explained and took a long breath. "I don't know what to do, Hongjoong... I don't know how to talk about this with them..."

There was a hum of acknowledgment from the side of the younger, then another silence drenched in gloomy moods.

It was one of these rare times, where Seonghwa didn't know how to help himself to support and look after his children. And it pained his heart to think that even after he had been with them since the first day, he was unable to grasp some topics.

~

Students stood in rows in front of the busses, waited to be let in. The stern winter slowly passed by and the snow started to melt here and there.

"Class c..."

Teachers counted one student after another and got them seated, noted down that they were present.

"Class a?"

"Full attendance, Mrs," San called and gave the elderly woman a full list of the students. "Miss Park already counted us," he added and went back to his class with the bus number. A grin spread on his lips as he gave the number to his history teacher. He went back to Yeosang and put his hands in his pockets. "What a coincidence..." he spoke.

"Why are you grinning like that?" the twin asked and lifted his brows at him. Buried behind his scarf and the knitted hat on his head, he looked at San sceptically.

"Oh it's nothing!... I think it's such a coincidence that we're taking the same bus as class c..." San gave back and swayed from left to right.

"And what about it?"

"... You know, the class Eun Dal is in... What a coincidence..."

The redness in Yeosang's face betrayed him, and it only took the soft 'ting' of his phone in his pocket to shriek up quietly. Much to San's amusement. Yeosang turned away from his twin to take a peak on the message.