【Chapter 23】

❝ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲... 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮... ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The Ten Commandments were all sitting down on the hard ground as they talked of their days inside the Coffin of Eternal Darkness to (Y/N) with a tone full of hatred. (Y/N), well, she was just nodding as they spoke as she did not know how to respond to something like that.

"That idiot Monspeet kept on trying to break the barrier over and over again! Do you know how annoying that was as he kept running towards it only for him to get hurt?" Derieri complained to (Y/N) as she used hand motions as a way to somehow state her point.

Estarossa chuckled, "It was like watching a dog trying to bite its tail over and over again, only to never get it." Estarossa said mockingly, glancing over at Monspeet as he finished. Monspeet narrowed his eyes at him and growled. "At least I even tried to do something about it, all you did was cry because you couldn't see (Y/N) anymore." Monspeet shot back, crossing his arms as he smirked. 

Estarossa glared at him as the others sighed, 'Oh, why do we have to have these two?' Everyone thought as they took a shot of whisky from the beer that they stole from Escanor. Suddenly, the sky began to darken as everyone stopped what they were doing and stood up. 

"What the hell..." Zeldris whispered to himself as he glared at the sky. Melascula also glared as he flew up a bit and blocked (Y/N) from view. (Y/N), who was confused, looked up to Melascula to question him, though before she could he turned his head around and looked down at her as he made a quiet sign on which (Y/N) complied.

Suddenly, everyone felt powerful energy coming towards them as they all heightened their senses. Not soon after that Meliodas was seen right in front of them with a big smile.

"Hey, everyone! Been a while, hasn't it?" Meliodas exclaimed happily, though his eyes said a different story. Everyone glared hard at him as they surrounded Melascula to make sure that (Y/N) was safe. Meliodas noticed this and tilted his head. "Oh, is (Y/N) there? Would be nice if you just gave her over to me, you know, it will make everything easier." Meliodas stated as he gave them an innocent smile.

The commandments glare did not falter as they made sure that not even an inch of (Y/N) could be seen to the pervert midget. Meliodas just sighed as he shrugged his shoulders. "You do you, I guess." Meliodas said, looking around to measure the place.

"Just know that I have my full power back now, and as your former leader that means I'm stronger than you." Meliodas stated as the commandments just glanced at each other in worry. Quicker than light itself Meliodas got behind all of them, grabbed (Y/N), and got out of there, though not before making sure that (Y/N) was comfortable in his arms.