Date Night

I woke up late the next morning I sat up and my head pounding. Draco was already out of bed and out of the room I could hear muffled conversation coming from out in the living room. I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed for the day my stomach churned and I groaned. I whimpered and walked out of the bedroom where Hermione, and Ginny emerged looking just as bad as I did. Hermione's hair was a complete wreck as she looked at me, "Morning you feel as awful as I do?" she groaned. "My head is pounding." I said as Ginny joined us. She had large black circles around her eyes, "Morning ladies." she said groggily.

We all made our way to the living room where the boys were sitting and laughing at something. They all stopped when they saw us walk in, "Morning Ladies" Draco said. I wandered over to him and dropped my head on his chest and groaned in pain. He laughed slightly and kissed my forehead, "Come on Darling lets fix that nasty hangover you girls have." he took me by the hand and we all followed him into the kitchen. He went and pulled out a bottle of wolfsbane potion and poured some in a spoon for each of us. We all collectively took it and sighed as the pain slowly faded away. "How the hell do muggles drink without a cure for hangovers. I could not live with myself like that all day!" I groaned. Hermione and Ginny laughed, "Just be thankful we don't have to live without it."

Felix fixed us all a big breakfast and we all ate happily, "So what do we have planned for fun today." I asked. Draco looked up from his plate, "Triple date, us men planned out everything this morning." he said smiling at me. Hermione smiled at Ron, "How sweet!" she cooed. Ginny was too absorbed in her food to notice and Harry laughed, "Quite the appetite there huh babe?" Ginny looked up, "Wait what sorry this food is just soo..... uhg its so good! It reminds me of my mothers cooking." she said with a grin. We all laughed, "The boys are taking us on a triple date tonight isn't that sweet of them." I said. Ginny looked at Harry, "I cant wait Love, Its going to be perfect." she smiled.

We finished our breakfast and Felix cleaned up the mess and dishes. Ron and Harry were playing an intense game of wizards chess. Draco was criticizing their every move in a playful manor. Ginny, Hermione, and I were sitting on the couch chatting. "Isla we need the details on your honeymoon." Hermione smiled, "Wait one second i have to go grab something. Ill be right back." I smirked. I got up off the couch and ran to the bedroom and grabbed our Honeymoon Memory book. I ran back into the living room and handed it to Ginny and Hermione, "ohhhh whats this?" Ginny smiled. "Draco hired a private muggle photographer to follow us around our entire honeymoon and take photos of our adventure then had it made into a book"

The girls flipped through the pages of the album, "Oh my god Isla you guys look like you had a brilliant time! Oh my god look at those trees! A private picnic? Please tell me more!" Hermione squealed. "Oh yeah, Draco rented a private horse drawn carriage for the day and for lunch there was a private picnic set up in this park full of trees called, Cherry Blossom trees evidently they are only that beautiful for a week or two then they loose all their flowers. The smell was intoxicating but so pretty!" I said. Hermione and Ginny continued to swoon over the photos. "Blimey Isla you are so lucky that is like a dream honeymoon." Ginny said smiling over at Harry who was deep in thought plotting his next move against Ron.

Around 4pm we all went to our respective rooms and got ready for our dates and then met back up in the living room. Everyone was dressed nicely, and gathered around a golden goblet on the table. "So we are using a portkey to get to our destination for our triple date. Everyone grab hold please." Draco said. We all put a hand on the goblet and their was a rush of air and suddenly we were all standing on a beach. Hermione, Ginny and I all looked around in awe. "wow where are we?" I said. "We are on a beach on the coast of London in a small wizarding town." Draco smiled wrapping his arm around my waist. We took off walking down the beach where we came across 3 blankets laid out on the beach each with a picnic basket a bottle of wine flowers and candles.

Draco pulled me over to a emerald green blanket where there was a bouquet of white and green roses very similar to our wedding flowers. He handed to me and I smiled, "These remind me of our wedding!" I said as I pressed my nose into them inhaling deeply. Hermione was given a bouquet of lilies and bright pink roses, and Ginny was given a bouquet of daisies and red roses. We all had our picnics each designed to our favorite foods packed by our boyfriends and of course my husband.

I had my head laying in Draco's lap while I laid on the blanket. Hermione shrieked, "RON! CUT IT OUT!" she was laughing. Ron had Hermione pinned down to the blanket and he was tickling her sides. He had a look of lust in his eyes like none other. "Ok Ok I am sorry." he said letting her up. He looked into her eyes, "Hermione, I love you so incredibly much. I know I have a hard way of showing it a lot of the time but I just want to make this promise to you that one day I will get on my knee and ask you to be my wife. For right now I want to give you this." Ron pulled out a ring with Hermione's sapphire birthstone along with Ron's aquamarine birthstone. Hermione had tears in her eyes, "Ronald Bilius Weasley, I love you so much I have since our 6th year at Hogwarts." they kissed.

Draco and I watched and smiled at one another, "AWWWW!" I yelled out as they kissed. Hermione blushed a deep red and looked over at me, "cut it out!" she giggled. I looked passed them and Harry and Ginny were in a full blown out make out session they had already drank their entire bottle of wine. "Oi Harry! Can you not mount my sister right in front of me please!" Ron groaned out. Harry pulled away and looked guilty, "erm..... sorry there Ron. Got a bit carried away." he said. We all shared a laugh.

We all decided to take a stroll down the shore of the beach, all hand in hand with our lovers. My feet squished in the sand as Draco held my hand tightly in his. He got a devilish grin, "Love what the hell are you thinking?" I said. He lifted me up and ran towards the water with me wrapped around his waist. "WAIT DRACO NO!" I giggled clinging to him like velcro. Draco laughed and stopped at the edge of the water where it was gently lapping over his feet. "Why not Mrs. Malfoy, Scared of a little water?" he smirked pressing a firm kiss to my cheek. He set me down so I was standing upright my feet getting gently lapped by the gentle waves. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me deeply the kiss was gentle but deeply passionate. My lips quickly found rhythm with his a feeling of heat washing over my body.

We finally parted lips and my legs were weak with the yearning sensation of wanting him. We watched the sun dip beyond the horizon and decided it was time to head back to the manor. Once back at the manor it all seemed like we all had the same thing in mind. We all retreated to our respective bedrooms. As soon as the door gently shut behind me Draco pinned me against the wall his lips crashing against mine in an aggressive but passionate frenzy.