A Family

I slept for a few hours, Draco returned and came into the house to find everyone doing their own thing. "Hey where is Isla?" he asked Ron. Ron looked up from cuddling with Hermione, "Shes taking a nap in her room. Fell asleep an hour ago. She was acting kind of strange." he said. Draco came to the room and I was sprawled out on the bed knocked out snoring loudly. He laughed and kissed my forehead, "Darling I am home." he said rubbing my back. I woke up and looked at him, "Hello Love." I said sitting up and wrapping my arms around him pulling him down onto the bed with me. He laughed, "well someones in a better mood!" he cupped my cheek and kissed me gently, "Do anything fun today?" he asked. I nodded, "I got some rather..... shocking news." I said. He raised his eyebrow, "Oh really and what that might be?" he asked.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands." I said. He closed his eyes and held his hands out to me. I turned around and pulled the pregnancy tests out of my bedside table and placed them gently in his hand. "Ok Love..... Open." I said nervously. His eyes opened and he examined the tests in his hands it took him a few moments then he came across the one that said pregnant and his eyes went wide. "NO WAY! Are you? Oh my bloody fucking hell..... I..... I'm going to be....... does this mean...." he couldn't get a full sentence out and I took his hands tightly in mine. "Yes Love, I am pregnant you are going to be a Daddy!" I said as tears spilled over the edges of my eyes. He dropped the tests on the bed and threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I could hear him sniffling as he held me in his arms. I pulled back and looked at him he had tears streaming down his face. "A...are you excited?" I asked. He looked at me, "Excited? I am over joyed! I know we talked about having children but this feeling I have is....... I cant even begin to explain it." he said with a huge smile across his face. He put his hands on my stomach and raised my shirt and planted kisses all over my bare skin. I smiled at him, this was a whole knew excitement coming from him and it melted my heart. He really was going to make an amazing father to our unborn child.

I smiled at him and he smiled back with a smile of pure happiness. "Your going to make a fantastic Mother to our child." he said running his fingertips down my cheek. I smiled at him, "you are going to be a brilliant Father, I mean that. You are such an amazing human being our child is going to be so loved." I said. We shared a very passionate kiss, "We should go tell the others. When I came home Ron said you've been acting odd today, now that I know we should tell them!" He said. I smile and nodded not wanting to tell him that they already knew.

We walked into the living room where the others were watching some kind of muggle sporting match on the TV. Draco cleared his throat, "Guys we have something to tell you." they all turned and looked at us. I shot them a look with wide eyes trying to warn them about what was about to be said. "Sure whats up guys?" Ginny said. Draco had the biggest smile across his face, "Guys, We are expecting! Isla took a pregnancy test and they came out positive!" He said. Everyone got very quiet for a moment sharing exchanges of shock then erupted into cheering, applause and congratulations. Draco was smiling and holding me close to his side with such pride.

"Have you eaten today?" he asked me in a low tone. I shook my head no, "No i haven't I was so nervous when I found out I couldn't eat." I replied. Draco took my hand and dragged me gently to the kitchen he sat me down and went to the fridge. He took some food out and placed it on the counter, "I am going to make you something to eat. Got to make sure my wife and baby are fed. I am not using magic to cook though, I am going to do it by hand. My wife and child deserve the best." he was so excited it was going to be a long 9 months.

Draco cooked a meal for everyone, steaks, potatoes, and vegetables. We all sat at the table and ate together. The food was delicious, Draco rarely cooked but when he did he always made amazing food. I cut a piece of steak and put it into my mouth and smirked as it almost melted in my mouth. "Bloody hell Love this is delicious!" I said smiling at him. "Only the best for my wife." he said. Everyone agreed that it was delicious. "why don't we have an easy night and just all watch a muggle movie?" Hermione said. I nodded, "That sounds great and very relaxing. We can do that after dinner." I said as I shoved another piece of steak into my mouth.

We finished dinner and I went to get up to bring my plate to the sink, Draco stood up, "No no your growing our baby please let me do it." he said taking the plate from me. I laughed and looked at Ginny and Hermione who were also laughing, "You aren't going to let me do anything for myself since I am carrying our child are you?" I teased. He turned and looked at me, "Nope you just focus on growing that beautiful child of ours." he said as he placed the dishes in the sink and used a charm so they would start washing themselves.

We all retreated to the living room and Draco put on a romantic muggle movie. Hermione cuddled up with Ron on the couch on the far side of the room. Harry and Ginny curled up on the couch on the opposite side of Ron and Hermione and Draco and I took the small sofa and cuddled up. Draco had a hand placed lovingly on my stomach and his other arm wrapped around me holding me close to him. I had to admit seeing him this way was so amazing, he was being so protective, loving caring and supportive. The movie started and I rested my head on his chest his arm tightened around me.

As the movie progressed all the girls snuggled in closer to our men. I was now sitting in his lap my head on his chest and a blanket wrapped around me with his arms holding me. Hermione had her head sitting in Ron's lap and Ron was running his finger through her long brown hair lovingly. Ginny was asleep on top of Harry's lap, Harry had his arms draped around her body gently tracing mindless patterns over her clothing.

I looked up at Draco who was looking down at me and he gave me a smile. "Everything ok Darling do you need anything?" he asked. I shook my head no, "Just admiring my handsome husband." I said with a guilty smile. He planted a kiss on my lips a very slow but passionate kiss. I practically melted in his touch. We turned our attention back to the movie about 3 quarters of the way through I found myself growing increasingly sleepy. I curled up and fell sound asleep in his arms. He saw that I had fallen asleep in his lap and smirked holding me closer to his chest as he finished the movie.

Once the movie was over Hermione was asleep in Ron's lap and Ginny was still sound asleep on Harry's. Draco lifted me into his arms and then turned to Ron and Harry, "good night" he said as he walked to our room and placed me down on the bed. He gently undressed me and got me into a night gown without waking me before he laid me down. He kissed my forehead and planted another kiss on my stomach before pulling the blankets up over me tucking me in for the night. He went and took a shower and got himself in new boxers before climbing into bed and pulling me gently to his chest placing a hand on my stomach before he fell asleep himself.