Hogwarts

We appeared in The Great Hall and dusted the soot off of ourselves I was groaning in pain loudly. Traveling by floo powder only made me hurt more. The candles floating near the ceiling were dimly illuminating the entire hall it was completely empty which made sense since it was now 4 in the morning. Madam Pomfrey turned to us and motioned for us to follow her, out footsteps echoed through the bare hall. It felt so weird to be back at Hogwarts. We entered the open corridors and the cool fresh air hit me across the face as we walked towards the infirmary wing. We were quiet as we were not trying to draw any attention to ourselves. 

Madam Pomfrey turned a corner and she froze, "Oh Severus you are on hall duty tonight?" she said. Draco and I froze around the corner, "fuck..." I mumbled quietly to him. "Ahh Yes Poppy, its a full moon this evening I had to fill in for Remus. What are you doing out at such early hours is there an Ill student?" My Father asked. I shifted and whimpered out audibly in pain, Madam Pomfrey looked around the corner at us and then turned back to my Father, "Well its not exactly a student that I am looking after." she muttered. "Poppy I don't understand? Is it a Professor are they harmed?" he said. I sighed and stepped around the corner into view of my Father holding my side in pain, his eyes widened, "Isla what are you doing here?" he said in shock. 

I whimpered out again louder this time as another pain shot through my side, Draco hurriedly walked to me and held me gently. "There's been an accident and Isla has suffered a pretty nasty injury..." Draco said. My Father's eyes went wide with shock, "Is it the baby? What happened why wasn't I informed!" he boomed. Madam Pomfrey looked at him, "Severus settle down, I have it under control. The baby is fine, but Isla took a fall and broke a couple of ribs near where they connect to her spine and we decided it would be safer for me to look after her here when we give her some wolfsbane to take care of the pain." she said. His eyes were filled with worry, "Why wasn't I informed when this injury occurred?" he said looking at Draco and I. "Father I am sorry, Its just been a very rough day.... I will be fine I promise." I said. He nodded, "I will come see you after classes today once you two are settled in..." he said before walking by us.

We headed towards the infirmary and eventually made it, Madam Pomfrey led us to a small private room with a hospital bed and a private bathroom for us. She took out her wand and pointed it at the empty space near my bed, "Accio Cot." she muttered and a small cot appeared. Draco set down the bag and helped me get on the bed. "Isla I must insist on you putting on an infirmary gown so I can have easy access to your injury and stomach if need be." Madam Pomfrey said as she handed a white gown with blue stripes to me. I nodded and she left the room to give me privacy to change. "Love can you help me change?" I said quietly, slightly embarrassed that I needed to ask for help to do a simple task like changing. He smiled warmly, "Of course Darling anything you need." he said coming over to me. 

He gently took off my shirt trying his best not to cause me any more pain than I was already in and helped clip off my bra, he smirked as he gently pulled it off. He took the gown and helped me into it before fastening the bow around my back. He then helped me out of my sweatpants and into a pair of shorts. He was being incredibly gentle with me, he pulled the shorts up over my hips and helped me get settled into bed. I cried out loudly as I got settled into the bed and he gave me an apologetic look. "sorry Darling." he went to the bag and pulled out my favorite blanket, a big green soft fluffy blanket and draped it over me gently, "Thought you might like to have this with you." he kissed me. I smiled, "Thank you Love."

Madam Pomfrey came in with a small tray with 2 vials, a glass of water and what looked to be a blood draw kit. Set sat it down on the table next to the bed, "Ok Dear, I've gotten you some wolfsbane and some sleeping draught so you can get some sleep. I also want to draw some blood just to make sure everything looks good for you and the baby since we haven't done this yet." she said. I nodded as she took my arm and began to search for a vein, once she found one she cleaned the area with iodine and then uncapped the needle, "sharp pinch" she said before sticking me with the needle. She drew the blood that she needed and then removed the needle and covered the mark with cotton. "I got enough blood lets take care of that pain and get you to sleep. You have to be exhausted by now." she handed me the vial of Wolfsbane and I drank it handing it back to her, she gave me the vial of sleeping draught and i took that and handed her the empty vial back. "Alright dear get some rest. I will check in on you periodically but I honestly doubt you will realize since you will be asleep under the draught. Draco if anything happens just come get me." she said as she walked out of the room.

Draco came over to me and gave me a kiss, "How do you feel?" he asked. I could already feel the wolfsbane coursing through my body along with the sleeping draught that was starting to make me feel quite drowsy I smiled up at him, "Better than I have all day." I said stifling a yawn. He smiled warmly, "get some sleep Darling, I will be right here if you need me." he said pulling the blanket up around me gently making sure I was settled in nicely. It quickly became hard to keep my eyes open as I felt the potion grow stronger in my veins before eventually making me fall into a deep sleep.

Madam Pomfrey returned an hour later to check in on me, Draco was sitting in the chair next to my bed reading a book holding my hand gently in his. She smiled, "How is she doing?" she whispered. He looked up from the book, "Brilliant she's sound asleep hasn't moved since." he said. Madam Pomfrey came over to me and checked my pulse before pulling back the blankets and pulling up my gown exposing my pregnant belly. She placed her wand to my stomach and with in seconds you could hear the sweet sound of the baby's heartbeat. Draco smiled, "How is Isla and the baby doing?" he asked. She nodded happily, "doing brilliant, the baby's heartbeat is steady and Isla's pulse is back within normal range. They are both doing great! I am going to go run the blood tests in a bit and see what comes back but I will be back in to check on her in a little while." she said before leaving the room again. 

Draco stood up and planted a kiss on my belly and smiled before pulling my gown back down over my stomach and pulling the blanket back over me. He kissed my forehead and sat back down in the chair next to my bed and held my hand while he rested his head on my bed next to me. He eventually fell asleep in the chair while holding my hand tightly in his.