1 gifs

A/N - we're gonna start with few gif imagines for a warm up😘

You are a famous actress and you just played a main character in a god damn big movie.

You're sitting in your limo and waiting to arrive to the very big special premier of your biggest movie. When you arrive your driver opens the door for you and you can here a reporter that host the night saying: "And here everybody, comes the incredible, talented, beautiful main guest of the night, who played the main character in this great movie that will definitely go down in history. Please everybody welcome Y/N (Y/M/N - your middle name) Y/L/N!"

The crowd went crazy as you walked the red carpet. You posed for photographers, smiled all the way, signed some posters fans were holding, took pictures with them and you could hear here and there some comments like: "I love you!" "Please marry me!" "You're tha queen!" "You go girl!"...

When you made it to the reporter she was interviewing you a bit. After that you moved to a great room full of people that either played in the movie with you or came to see the premier. As you were walking through the crowd of people, you talked a bit to some of them, introduced to others 'till you finally made it to the bar.

You ordered Y/F/D (your fav drink) and sat on one of the chair facing the room. You noticed a pair of eyes looking your way. One grown man with beard was looking at you whispering something to a young man besides him. All of the sudden young man turned your way and stare in awe for a few seconds.

 All of the sudden young man turned your way and stare in awe for a few seconds

That's when your eyes met. You smiled at him with the sweetest smile you could and he returned it to you. The young man then started walking towards you and when he made it to you he sat beside you and ordered himself a drink. He turned to you and said: "Hi. You must be Y/N Y/L/N, right?" "I'm 104% positive about that," you jokingly say back.

He laughs a bit and says: "I'm Ben Barnes

He laughs a bit and says: "I'm Ben Barnes. Pleasure to meet you." And he held out his hand. You gadly accept it with words: "Nice to meet you too. I actually know you." and you chuckle. "Oh really?" he says. "You played prince Caspian in Narnia, am I right?" "Yeah. That would be me." Both of you giggle.

You continue to talk a bit 'till the premier starts. After the movie he again catches up on you amd congratulate you for that, that you did amazing job and he's amazed. He asks you for a number and you gadly give him it. The next day he calls you if you wanna have a coffee and you couldn't deny since you liked him a bit. And that was jusf a beginning of a great and beautiful relationship....