2 - mornings

How would mornings look like with this guy?

He would cuddle with you in bed and than he would make the two of you breakfast like so:

You felt the warm sun on your face and light shinning through currents right to your face. You opened your eyes and saw an arm around you. Arm of your boyfriend Ben. He was still peacefully sleeping and you being good person you are, you didn't want to wake him up so you slowly escaped his grip and went to the bathroom. You were wearing one of his big T-shirt and just panties under it. You fixed your hair a bit and when you walked again to the bedroom you saw Ben alredy awaken waiting for you to join him again.

"Good mornin' beautiful," he greated you with the sweetest smile of his when you cuddled to him once again.

"Morning sleepy head," you answer and gave him a soft peck on lips.

"That's all I get?" he raised an eyebrow at you.

You giggle and being a little tease you are you said: "For now, yes." And smiled innocently.

"Pankies with nutella, bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries , blackberries, apples and pineapple with hot chocolate and cream and a bit of cocoa on the top?"

"Geeez you know me so well." Both of you started laughing and then got down stairs. He offered you to do all the breakfast himself and you didn't argue. You sat on a corner of kitchen counter watching his every move and you really enjoyed it. And the fact he was only in his pyjama pants made it even better.

When he was done he handed you a plate with it and he leaned over the counter eating his while you ate yours still sitting on the counter on his opposite side facing him. Once you were finished you place you plate beside you and thank him. He was the best cooker when it came to pancakes.

"Now do I deserve a proper kiss?" He smirk at you while he made his way between your legs and wrapped his strong arms around your waist. You bit your lip and wrapped you arms around his neck and legs around his waist saying: "you did even before but this made you deserve a bit more." And after that you kissed him passionately. You're lips and tongues moved in sync and you brushed your fingers through his hair while he rubbed you back during the kiss. When you pulled away for the air he said: "what means a bit more?" And smirked. You roled your eyes and giggled, then smirked. You kissed him once again and let's just say it did not end just there😉.

A/N - sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy nowdays and had so much work to be done. Here  you have a new one. Let me know how you liked it in comments and if you want a request just text me or leave a comment and I'll text you and we'll talk about it. Love you all

El❤