3 - Little Conversations

(Bit inspired by song A.M. by 1D [another kings])

It was 3AM and either of you was not able to sleep. You and Ben were laying in your shared bed laughing your asses off on some random stuff you talked about. You loved this little conversations about nothing really with him because none of you were thinking straight and both of you were saying absolute nonsense but neither of you gave a damn. You were talking about anything and everything but nothing at the same time. You laughed when one of you misspelled or misheard the word and you just loved his adorable laugh and that beautiful smile spread on his face whenever you said or did something silly. That sparkle in his dark deep eyes gave you butterflies every time you looked into them.

You were now laughing at one story of his from his work at set of Narnia. You were still laughing when you noticed he was not anymore and was staring into your eyes and admiring every single inch of your face while smiling sweetly.

"What?" you asked giggling slightly confused why he was staring at you.

"I still can not believe how do I deserve the privilege to call a beautiful, inteligent, funny, faighful, loyal and adorable person like you mine," he almost whispered looking into your eyes as you stared at his.

You could see the love in his eyes. That he meant every single word he said. And that almost made you cry. Finally you had someone who loved you for who you are, always was on your side, always believed in you, supported you but most of all someone who saw you as his number one priority. If anything you did not deserve him. A big smile showed up on your face once he said that one sentence.

"You have no idea how much I love you. The words are just not enough to describe how much you mean to me and how much I care for you. I love you more than anything, Benjamin Thomas Barnes."

"I love you with my whole heart, Y/F/N (your full name)."

And after that you shared a deep passionate kiss. When you pulled apart for breath you whispered to him: "I never want to lose you." Staring into your eyes he answers: "You never will."

And with that you knew, he was your ride or die. Your one and only forever and ever. He was a keeper. You knew that from a very begining. And this little conversations that almost every time ended with the I-love-you's made you believe that even more. You loved him and he loved you and there was nothing else more important than that.

A/N - sorry, today's a short one. I need ideas. Also I'm tired but I wanted to drop you one for good night. Love you all

El❤