chapter 4

POV- y/n.

"Yumeko how are you so lucky?!" I exclaim, while sighing, looking at the mere 2 I rolled compared to the 6 she rolled, for the 3rd continuous time. She had won nearly every round, by a long shot.

She laughed and claimed it was good luck, and that was why this game was so fun.

"Now the tenth round is over, here are the scores. Yumeko, you clearly came first, Myself second, Mary third and unfortunately, y/n last which means-" Runa paused for a second to stifle a laugh at my realisation. "-You have to pay for our dinner".

"Okay, okay, that was fun, even if I lost. Does tonight sound good for everyone?" I ask, then continuing on their approval, "Okay, great! I'm gonna head off now, but I'll see you guys tonight at 6.pm, at the Italian restaurant, just by our school? It's a great place, I've been."

"Sure, We'll see you then!"

Leaving the room smiling, I made my way to my final lesson - only to find myself tripping over something that definitely wasn't there a second before. Exclaiming in confusion, I look up at the cause of my falling - to see an unfamiliar but beautiful girl, this time with snow-white hair braided in precise arcs above her shoulders; blue coloured lips and royal blue eyes, and see her, in a heap like me.

"Are you alright? I'm really very sorry, I wasn't focused and I-"

"Crashed into me."

"Well, yes. Here, let me help you up." The girl stood up and offered me a hand, "I'm Kirari Momobami, President of the student council."

-

(275 words)