four

"good morning love," the older said petting daniel's hair in order to wake him up.

"mhmm" daniel hummed and turned his back to the blonde, still half sleep, but still wanting to feel the older's touch.

"daniel~" corbyn sang softly into the the boys hair. the smell fresh watermelon hits his nose, due to the suave kids, 3 in 1 shampoo the brunette uses.
"lovely, you've gotta get up"

"we're going on a trip!" the older added.
"a trip?" the younger says excitingly.
"yup, that means the angel baby has to get up and pack with me, okay"

"okay!" the younger yelled,

"okay, let's go pack bubba".

"yes, corby".

the boys move to the right side of daniel's room, his closet. the trip was in about five days.
~
it was officially the morning of the camping trip, corbyn had made a stop by his apartment the night before, packing his clothes and important items that were needed.

he made sure to pack hoodies and comfy oversized sweaters for the younger boy. although daniel packed some of his own. corbyn knew that the brunette would be more comfortable in his instead.

the next day was when they set off, they were meeting up with corbyn's friend jack, and his boyfriend zach. unfortunately for corbyn, jonah was also coming due to him being zacharys older brother.

corbyn has always hated the older, jonah always gave him a strange vibe. he made corbyn very possessive. the worst part is, corbyn knew the older had a thing for his angel, although daniel wasn't technically his. corbyn still looked out for the boy and was very possessive towards him. he hated for jonah to be around him.

on their way up to the site, daniel fell asleep. his temple softly pressed against the window, and small breaths coming from his slightly ajar mouth. corbyn turned towards the younger and admired the view. daniel looked the most peaceful as he slept, his fluffy bangs hanging down toward his eyelids and his plumped and parted lips. small sniffles and mumbles here and there coming from the small boy.

corbyn softly put his right hand on daniels thigh, and rubbed in circles soothingly. from the small touch the younger shifted a bit, putting his left hand on top of corbyns and snuggling into his arm.

the blue eyed boys eyes slowly drifted open, daniels face was officially most pink it had been, he looked down to see his arm hooked on corbyns, and corbyns hand softly rubbing the inside of his thigh. the boy couldn't have been more embarrassed.

"corby, what are you doin'?" the younger asked.
the older slightly jumped and look over at daniel.
"nothin bubba, go back to sleep"
"we're almost there, get some rest"
"ok.."
the younger flipped on to the opposite side and starred out the window, enjoying the olders presence. corbyn still rubbing his thigh, now drawing little hearts and stars on his lower thigh and knee

daniel eventually falls asleep, the window slightly cracked and wind blowing in his fluffy brown hair.

————
uh so yah small update, i've been focusing on my other book that comes out soon sowwy. sorry it took so longgg....
-also sorry if i sound a little dry (>_<)