three

𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

the next morning the older woke up first, feeling a bit of weight on his chest. corbyn looked down to find a small boy sleeping on his chest. the boy looked so peaceful he didn't want to wake him up, the blonde softly lifted the boy. Setting him aside, softly standing from the bed. walking downstairs to the kitchen. the blond started making the little ones favorite, french toast.

daniel woke up all alone that morning, which caused his little mental breakdown. he wanted his bean, even though the green eyed boy was right down stairs.

the older had finally finished making breakfast, when he heard the younger's soft wails.

he ran up stairs quickly, worried.

he opened the door to find him crying into corbyn's hoodie, he had taken off the night before.

"hey, hey bubba, why are you crying?" the older asked worriedly, softly hugging the little one from behind.

daniel turned around quickly, surprised yet a bit shaken up.

"i thought you left me last night" daniel answered

"no bubba, never" corbyn confessed

"okay, uppies~!" the other said cheerfully

the blonde mentaly rolled his eyes, knowing all the younger wanted was his attention. corbyn smiled softly at the thought of daniel wanting to be around more than usual, which the older did not mind at all.

corbyn lifted the boy, daniel wrapped his arms and legs around the older. corbyn walked down stairs carefully, as daniel clung onto him tighter just to make sure he won't be dropped.

"bean, what are we eating for breakfast?" daniel mumbled shyly into corbyns neck

"your favorite silly" corbyn chuckled back

  "french  toast!" daniel yelled right into corbyn's ear

corbyn winced due to the loud volume, and smacked the younger on the thigh

daniel whimpered, due to the harsh impact. his eyes watering a bit.

"inside voices bubba"

daniel whimpered once again

" sorry bean"

"it's alright bub," corbyn said back, softly pressing a kiss on daniel's temple. daniel smiled softly. corbyn walked over to the table where the food was, he sat down and set daniel in the chair next to him.

"bean~" daniel whined

"whats wrong bubba?"

"i wanna sit on your lap, please~"

the blonde lifted the brunette off the chair and into his lap

the two sat at the dining table eating their breakfast, corbyn eventually ended up feeding the blue eyed boy, because Daniel was too shy sitting on corbyn's lap to feed himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"all done," Daniel said proudly due to finishing his food.

"good job bub, im very proud you finished your food" corbyn pecked a couple kisses on the younger's neck.

"so bubba, what do you wanna do today, hmn?" the green eyed boy asked

"c-can we just lay in bed and cuddle please?" the boy asked shyly

"sure bub, we can watch movies as well"

-----------------------

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕤𝕤

-dreqmyseavey

word count 450