two

𝖙𝖜𝖔

the two boys entered the arcade down the road.

"ready to go in bubba?" corbyn turns and asks the younger next to him

"yah let's go in!" the brunet exclaims

"oooohh, this one first please~!" he says, pointing to the mario kart racing game.

"sure bubba whatever you want, just know i'll dominate you in anything."

"is that a challenge?"

"yup, I think that's what I meant," corbyn says, smirking softly.

"you're on!" daniel giggles back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"haha told you i'd win" corbyn smirks once again

"whatever." daniel pouts slightly rolling his eyes.

"hey, hey no need to pout bubba" corbyn say lightly caressing daniels cheek

"there's still plenty of games left to be played silly" he softly chuckles

the brunet looked down to his side hiding his pastel, pink cheeks.

"fine, whatever. lets keep going" the brunet says back shyly

after rounds upon rounds of both boys going at it. corbyn won most of the time, yet daniel won some. daniel walked out with a giant duck plushie, also known as corbyn's spirit animal. at least that's what daniel says.

the boys drove home after, listening to harry styles on the way back. singing their hearts out.

"i'm fallin' again, i'm fallin' again, im fallin'." daniel sang softly.

"i love your voice bubba" corbyn says, turning to the small brunette in the seat next to him.

"you should sing more often."

"uhh, i don't know?" daniel said back unsurely.

"maybe, but singing is just not my thing," he says after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"bye bubba, see you at school tomorrow?" the blonde asked.

"bye bean, see you tomorrow" the blue eyed boy exclaimed.

the blonde softly kisses the others forehead.

butterflies filled the smaller boys tummy.

"bean my tummy feels weird" the boy says shyly, not knowing why.

"what do you mean bub?" corbyn asked

"like whenever you touch me or kiss me, my tummy starts to flip" daniel said innocently

the older one then realized what daniel meant, the little one had a crush on him. corbyn finally understood, and the only way to deal with this problem was teasing the younger.

"so do you feel anything when i touch you here" the blond smirked softly, he slipped his hand up the younger sweatshirt which was his own, that daniel stole a few weeks back. corbyn softly brushed the smooth skin at daniel's hip, brushing his fingers up and down as he leaned down and breathed in daniel's scent.

daniel softly shuddered

"bean up, up?" the little boy asked

the blonde was confused but caught on.

"want me to carry you inside little boy?" the older one asked

"please bean?"

"of course bubba"

the blonde lifted the younger on his hip. the younger wrapping his arms and around the older, softly resting his head on his shoulder.

corbyn walked up the stairs of daniel's house, finally getting to the younger's room.

he quietly twisted the door knob and walked in, softly setting down the boy along with the ducky plush he had been carrying from earlier.

"bean?" the boy called out quietly.

"yah bub?'' he asked back.

"stay the night?" the younger pleaded

"of course, anything for you bup" he answered

the older crawled in bed with the little one and spooned him softly. reaching his hand over to the other side of the boy, sliding his hand up the younger's sweatshirt once again, softly rubbing circles on his tummy. knowing that helps the boy sleep.

corbyn dipped his head into the others neck, planting soft kisses against it.

"bean, can you sing me to sleep like you used to?'' the brunet asked

"of course my little one, what song?" he questioned back.

"um, girl crush please?" he softly pleated.

"i gotta girl crush, hate to admit it but

i've got a heart rush, and it ain't slowin down~

i got it real bad, want everything she has

that smile and that midnight laugh she's given you now" the blond sang softly

the brunet turned his body slightly, so he would face the older.

"i wanna taste her lips, yeah cause they taste like you

i wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume

i want her long blonde hair, i want her magic touch

yeah cause maybe then, you'd want me just as much

i've gotta girl crush, oh i've gotta girl crush" the two harmonized softly together.

tight then and there, corbyn found his person, the one. forever and ever.

the two softly pressed their foreheads together

"i love you bean" the brunet confessed

"and i love you more baby"

------------------

𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜

-dreqmyseavey

word count 724