Photo shoot:

Y/n POV:
I go to the photoshoot and see many people modeling and meet up with my fav photographer 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒉𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒏 I used to think that he was cute and he used to think that I was cute we eventually went out for a couple of days and thought this wasn't going to work out so we broke up I still love him tho as a friend.
Y/n: hey trent ( that was his nickname from you)
Trent: hey you look amazing you came prepared for this shoot.
Y/n: thanks I rlly tried I only brought one outfit.
Trent: it's ok I have some more brands that we need you to model in
Y/n: ok
I noticed when I was modeling a girl walked in and she was got mad a Trent for giving me the 1990 fashion shoot instead of her like chile please- she started to whisper with her friends ab me and they laughed I don't know why they're laughing they weren't prepared for this shoot Bc look at their fit that ain't 1990 fashion 🙄 ( the rude girls outfit on top)
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑:1 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
We finished up and he closed up the photo studio and I helped because I didn't want him to be by himself.
Y/n: thanks for the photos
Trent: your welcome bubs ( your nickname)
Y/n: yk I really missed you like a lot
Trent: same We should go for lunch
Y/n: yea we should
He starts to lean in but I get a call and tell him I should go I feel bad because I don't like him like that just as a friend. It's my mom I've known Trent for 2 years and still didn't tell him...
Trents POV:
I lean in and she gets a call and she tells me she has to leave ngl my heart kinda hurted but I can't get attached to her I know about her brother Justin told me yesterday I don't know what that had to do with me but it's good now that I know her brother is really

𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚
𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍

𝑻𝒃𝒄

371 words

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕
𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒘
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒗 💓