Storytime 1

Okay so I have a crush I guess on a girl in my school who is my friend right? I won't mention her name because she would kill me. Anyway, so I realised that I liked her over a year ago now and she found out because she's smart and I'm very bad at hiding things. At one point she brought it up and I confessed my love but obviously she didn't like me back because who would? So I decided to try and get over her for her sake because I know that she didn't like me thinking sexual thoughts about her especially with my kinky ass. I tried very hard and at one point I had managed to minimalise thinking about her and my jealousy of her best friend went away then some shit went down and my jealousy came back then it went away again. Flash forward to now and I'm in quarantine so I can't see her adorable face and I'm back to being simp 100 because..well I'm super alone. I'm not really unlikeable I just don't think my friends like me because I'm nothing like them and it got to a point where I was only there for my crush but they're all I have. I don't want to be actually alone. So if anyone reading this is okay with talking to a crazy, emotional, kinky, YouTube addicted Bisexual girl please do. Also I'm British if that means anything.