Part 2

I dialed the number that was on the post and press the call button. And after 2 rings someone picked up.

A young man answered and said "hello"

" hi I am y/f/n y/l/n I am calling to see if the assistant job was still open" I said

" yes it is" he said. He sounded a little excited.

" ok that is great I was wondering if I could apply"

" yes you can. When would you like to meet up?" He ask

" today could work if that is okay with you"

" yes that is perfect. We will meet at the Starbucks I will seed you the address"

" great see you then"

Then I hung up. Wow this is going smoothly already.

Then I got a notification.

Unknown number

- we will meet at 1:30 at * address *
- ok sounds good (you)

Ok we are meeting at 1:30 so I will leave in 30 minutes. I go put on some natural makeup and keep on the outfit I had on.
-
-
-
-
30 minutes later

I call a Uber and wait. It pulls up I get inside and give the driver the address.

— at Starbucks

I walk in and pull my phone out and text the number
I am here and then a tall muscular young man walks up to me. He looks like he is in his 20's so around my age.

And let me tell you he is a hottie. Wow. His hair flopped just the right way. His clothes hugged him in all the right places and his face was perfect. I could not believe my eyes.

He stood in front of me and reached out his hand with the sweetest smile on his face. So I copied his actions.

" hi I am Grayson. Grayson Dolan we talked on the phone. "

" oh yes. I am y/f/n" I replied

" would you like to get a drink before we start" he asked

" yeah sure"

We waited in line then we ordered are drinks and as I was pulling out my money he handed the man his card and payed for the two of us.

" thank you but you really didn't have to"

" it's no big deal" he said

We walk to a table and sat down.

" ok let's get started. Ok so if you were to get this job you would be the assistant for me and my twin brother Ethan. We are YouTubers and we need help with small things around the house, editing our videos, running errands and just things like that. And you would get payed $800 a week. So do you have any experience with being and assistant?"

" yes I am an assistant right now for the boss of the big office down the street. And I am very good with computers " I explained to him

" ok wow that is great. So how would you like the job"

" oh um- wow yes I would love it"

" well then you got it"

We both stand up and I gave him a hug

" thank you so much " I say

He raps his arms around me. Then I realize what I was doing. I quickly pull away from his grip.

"I am so sorry that was so unprofessional" I apologize

" no it is ok we will be spending a lot of time together so get comfortable around me" he a said with a smirk and a wink

I blush and then look down towards the ground so he would not see.

" and there is one more thing to the job" he said

I look up " what is it"

" you have to live with my and by brother"

" oh um ok that is fine I guess"

" ok well then you can move in tomorrow afternoon and start afterwards I will send you my address to give to the mover truck. "

" okay that sounds good see you tomorrow then"

" see ya"

I call and Uber and got to my apartment.