Part3

I got home and started packing up most of my thing into some boxes.

By the time I finally finished it was 9:00.

So I went on my computer and emailed my boss that I was no longer going to be working for him and thanked him for the job.

I then put on some pjs and laid down in my bed and I was scrolling through social media then I got a notification it was from Grayson he sent me the address to his houses and told me he had trucks coming tomorrow to get all of my things. I thanked him then I went back on social. I got two more notifications one Instagram someone followed me. And one on snap someone added me. So I checked to see who it was it was Grayson. I don't know if I should be creeped out that he found out my social media in less than a day with out me telling him. What ever he his hot so it doesn't matter. With that I feel asleep.

-
-
-
Morning-

* beep beep beep*
I rolled over and turned off my alarm then grabbed my phone it was 7:30 and the movers will be here at 9:30 so I have a little more time to pack up the rest of my things.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw Hailey so I told her everything that was going on no as I was pouring myself a bowl of cereal. She seemed upset and I understand stand why her best friend was moving out and she would be alone most of the time. But maybe this will make her get a boyfriend.

" that's great y/n" she said with a half smile

" look Hailey I will do what I have to do over then I will come right back over here when I am off" I said trying to reassure her.

" no it's fine. I will be okay with out you."

I gave her a smile and walked to the living room will my cereal.

Completely off topic she said " so witch one you sleeping with first"

I choked on my food. " w- what"

" you heard me. You told me there was two of them. And the way you were talking about Grayson you made him out to be a gift from heaven."

" Hailey stop" I said laughing. "I will not be sleeping with nether of them. "

" if you say so. Maybe you can have Grayson and I can have the other"

" if you say so" I said mocking her.

I got up put my bowl in the sink. Then I went to my room. I grabbed and outfit after I went to the bathroom. I took a shower I got out and dried off then put my robe on.

I started blow drying my hair then I herd and knock at the door

I started blow drying my hair then I herd and knock at the door. I decided to let Hailey get it. Then I herd it again.

Did she leave already? Maybe she locked herself out. I thought.

I walked to the front door then looked through the peep hole and see ...