Aman feels guilty

Recap:Anisha returned.

Anisha:What happened,Aman?Why are you looking like that?
Aman:What was it?
Anisha:What? I hugged you!
Aman:Why did you hug me?
Anisha:I am your girlfriend,na? Look,Aman,lets sort out everything. I am sorry for everything. I know that you love me too.
She tended to kiss him but he pushed her away. Roshni ran to him. She pressed his hand.
Roshni:Slow down khanbaba.. She is a girl...
Anisha:Hey,you! Stay away from him! He is mine ,okay?
Roshni left his hand being upset but he again held that.
Aman(looking at Roshni):What? Why are you leaving my hand?
Roshni:Khanbaba..everyone is watching,aur tamasha nahi karte hai..
Aman:You shutup! And Anisha look,whatever was between us has ended. I have moved on with Rosh! And we have a baby too. So you better leave.
Anisha:Just a year passed Aman,itni jaldi baby ho gaya? I am telling you that ye tumhe fasa rahi hai! You remember na,she was with Raihan ..then Asif..You had seen her and Raihan's pictures na?
Aman:How do you know this? I didnt tell anyone about this!
Anisha became nervous.
Anisha:Aman..you had tell this on that day while you were drunk..
Ena:Oh really! I didnt listen then..
Raihan:Me too! I didnt even know about this!
Anisha:Enough!I am going! But hey Roshni the behenji listen,he is mine and i will snatch him. Aur tum jis ganda khoon ko leke Aman ko fasa rahe ho,i will reveal this!
Aman:Anisha!(angrily)
Anisha(pointing her finger at him):Dont you dare! You are mine!
She left.
A boy:Chalo lets enjoy,innka tamasha khatam!
Roshni was in tears. She ran to Arushi and started to go out. Aman ran behind her.
Aman:Rosh ..stop!
Roshni stopped and turned.
Roshni:I'd told you that i didnt want to come. Tamasha bann gaya na!Ganda khoon bolke gayi hamari beti ko!
Aman leaned closer to her and cupped her face.
Aman:Yes,she is ours!
Roshni hugged him.
Roshni:Bacchpan se main sunnte ayi hun that i am the illegimate child of my father! My mother left me at the orphanage as she wanted to move on! I dont want that meri baby ko bhi koi bole. I wont leave her!
Aman:I wont leave you both,at any cost!
Roshni(crying):Ganda khoon nahi hai wo!
Aman:Sshhh Rosh,i know that she is ours. You are pure!
Roshni:Khanbaba, make a promise!
Aman:Han,anything!
Roshni:You will never doubt on our daughter! I know you did that once with me but promise me,agar mujhe kuch ho bhi jaye toh..you..you will take care of her! You wanted to make everything fine,na?
Aman:Yes,i trust you! I will never doubt on you,on our daughter! I am promising you that!
Roshni hugged him.
Roshni:Dil mein dar hai ki ap vaada tod denge but still i am trusting you,Khanbaba! Dont break my heart this time!
Aman:I wont!
Roshni broke the hug.
Roshni:But that doesnt mean i forgave you!
Aman:Dont do that so easily,take your time! Now,where do you want to go?Back to party or somewhere else?
Roshni:I want black coffee now!
Aman:At this hour?
Roshni:Yes! I want that now! That too at our favourite place!
Aman:Okay,okay..lets go!
They went to the coffee shop with Arushi,chilled out and the went back to home.

Next day,Aman was sleeping. Arushi was sleeping next to him. Roshni took a shower and was drying her hairs.
Roshni(while drying her hairs):Khanbaba! Wake up!
Aman(in adhi neend):Let me sleep a bit more.
Roshni:Its already then and we have to go for shopping! Tomorrow is the engagement,not after 1000000 years.We have to go for shopping!
Aman opened his eyes and was staring at her. She was wearing a saree. He went to her and hugged her from the behind. She felt a sensation in her body.
She closed her her.
Roshni:What are you doing khanbaba?
Aman:Loving my daughter's mumma!
Roshni:Nice one!
Aman:Where did you get this one?
Roshni turned to him.
Roshni:I am trying to forgive you. You bought this for me na? I got it in the other room's almirah! So i wore it! Am i looking too bad in this?
Aman:You are looking hot in this!
Roshni:Not again,khanbaba! I am not even beautiful!
Aman pulled her cheeks.
Aman:You are cute!
Roshni:Hnnf!
Aman:Now give me a kiss!
Roshni:Oh Mr,hold on! I said that i am trying to forgive you. I havent forgiven you yet!
Aman:Maaf karo ya na karo,kiss dene mein kya problem?
Then,Arushi started crying.
Aman:Ah,Aru,not again!
Roshni giggled.
Aman:Why your beti is being pyaar ki dushman?
Roshni:Wah ji wah! Pareshan na kare toh apki beti aur pareshan karde thoda toh meri!
Aman:Ap bhi toh meri hai,sab mere!
Roshni smiled.

In the evening,Roshni was trying her gown which Aman bought for Ena's engagemnet ceremony. Aman was playing with Aru.
Roshni:Khanbaba..Am i looking too fat?
Aman(while playing):No,you are looking hot!
Roshni:Khanbaba! Look at me and tell me!
Aman looked at her and was mesmerized.
Aman:Beautiful!
Roshni:Stop buttering! I am looking so fat! I should change this one..I should try something else..umm
Aman:No! You are wearing this only!
Roshni:Hnff okay!
Aman:Waise subha saree,shaamko gown..I was saying ke Rosh ap na raat ko ku...
Roshni glared at him.
Aman:Maine kaha bola kuch mat pehniyega ..i was saying ki kurti pehen lijiye ga!(with a weird smile)
Roshni:You are impossible!(being angry)
Aman looked at Aru making a puppy face.
Aman:Why arent you crying now,beta? Your mumma is gonna kill me!
Roshni:I will beat you with the broom!
Aman:Sorry,babe! I mean Rosh..
Roshni:Khanbaba! (angrily)
Aman started running and Roshni was chasing him. All on a sudden,Aman got hurt by the side table.
Roshni:Yeh kya kardia!
Aman hugged her.
Aman:I know that i have hurt you so much,yet you are being tensed for me. I am feeling so guilty,Rosh. Agar apko kuch bhi chahiye toh bejhijak mang lijiye!
Roshni broke the hug.
Roshni:Kuch bhi mangungi toh ap denge?
Aman:Yes,Rosh! Anything you want!
Roshni:Doctor told me that i wont survive so long. My..my one kidney is damaged and other's condition is not so good..
Aman:Rosh..(shocked)
Aman was shaked and became numb.
Roshni:I didnt tell you because i didnt want to make you upset! And because of pregnancy complications, meri haalat bhi sahi nahi hai.. Khanbaba,i want you to move on after that!
Aman:No,you will stay with me! You have to live for me and Aru!
Roshni:If Allah wishes,i will stay aur agar nahi chaha toh.. you will move on!
Aman:Stop it! You are not going anywhere leaving us!
He hugged her tightly.
Roshni:Everything does not happen as we want! Like our separation, and then meeting again! I dont want to be in your life again but..i am here with you! Allah controls everything!
Aman was in tears as he was getting a feeling that it was all his fault. Arushi started crying. Roshni went to attend her.
[Aman's pov:All these happpened because of me! I told her to go away! I looked at her. She is taking care of Aru. She was ambitious,her career got ruined because of me! She is not well..all these happened just because of me. I am feeling like stabbing myself but i cant do that too..I cant leave them..I am feeling so helpless!]

STAY TUNED!