Roshni forgives Aman

Recap:Aman felt guilty,everyone realised their mistakes and apologised to Roshni. Roshni asked about Aman and Ena told her what had happened.

Roshni:Why didnt you guys stop him?
She stepped back amd was misbalanced. Arushi started crying. She went there amd all went behind her. She hushed her.
Roshni:Ena..i need a favour..Can you..can you please take care of her for a while? I need to get my khanbaba back!
Ena:We all are here,you can go!
Roshni kissed on Arushi's forhead and left.

Roshni was running by a bridge. She was sweating. She stopped and became happy.
Roshni:Khanbaba stop!
[Roshni's pov:I was running through a place,it used to be our favourite spot so i thought that he would be here only and yes he is standing on the railing. I guess that he was about to jump but gladly i stopped him]
[Aman's pov: It used to be our favourite spot,i was about to jump in the water and gave up my life but i turned back by hearing my Rosh. Why is she here? She doesnt want me in her life so why is she she here?]
Aman was a bit drunk. He had a bottle in his hand.
Roshni:Come down!
Aman:No,Rosh..I am such a bad person! I dont deserve good things in my life and you are the best! You dont deserve an idiot like me! I will jump from here and will end up my life!
Roshni:Dont you dare to jump! Come down,i want a kiss right now!
Aman:Kiss viss ka time nahi..
He was about to jump but turned right then.
[Aman's pov:I was about to jump but wait what,did she ask for a kiss? Oh gosh! Did i hear kiss or was it "I want to kill you right now!"?]
[Roshni's pov:He was about to jump but i asked for a kiss. He loves me,i love him and we have a baby. Arent these reasons enough for asking for a kiss?]
Aman came down.
Aman:What did you say,Rosh?
Roshni:Kiss me right now!
Aman:But..
Roshni ran to him and started kissing him cupping his face. She crawled more closer to him.Aman was surprised.Roshni broke the kiss then. He unknowingly smoothed back a strand of hair from her face.She met his eyes and he found that he couldnt look away. Roshni inched a bit closer to him.
Roshni:I want an another baby,that too with you! You know na that i cant bear any other man's touch?
Aman:If anyone dares to touch you,i will kill him! No one has any right to touch you!
Roshni: We will have one more baby but iss bar nashe mein kuch nai karna! I want to enjoy every moment of pur togetherness!
Aman:Are..we..
Roshni:Yes,we are one now! Like do jism ek jaan?
Aman:Aww so tacky!
Roshni: Am i tacky?
Aman:No,you are the best! I want to kiss you again!
Aman leaned closer to her but she stopped.
Roshni:No,you smell bad because of the alchohol!
Aman:Aha,wait!
Aman chewed a chwengum. He spitted that and cupped her face and started kissing her harshly. She clutched his hairs tightly. Just then,Aman broke the kiss.
Aman:I love you!
Roshni:I love you more!
Aman:I cant love you the way you love me but i will try to make every moment special of our togetherness!
He held her hands.
Aman:I want to marry you and have more kids with you. Will you be mine?
Roshni nodded in yes. Then she spoke up.
Roshni:But i have a condition!
Aman:Ab kya? Har shart manjoor!
Roshni:I will make a contract and i will add my conditions there and you have to sign on that.
Aman:What kind of conditions?
Roshni:1.You will never leave me,agar main moti kali hojaun phir bhi! 2.You will not think about anyone without me. 3. You wil hate Anisha 4. You will love me the most,hamare baccho se bhi zyada! Umm then, 5. Agar hamne shadi ki toh you cant divorce me ..
Aman hugged her.
Aman:I love you! (in tears)
Roshni:I love you toooooooo!(smilingly)
They had a happy moment.
They reached their home. Everyone signed a relief. They all apologised then left. Roshni caressed Arushi.
Aman:Is she slept?
Roshni:Yes..but why?
Aman pulled her and pushed her on the bed.
Roshni:Khanbaba what..are you doing..
Aman:You need more kids,na?(opening his shirt buttons)
Roshni:Yes but ..Arushi..
Aman:So we should not waste our time,right?
Roshni blushed hardly. Aman sat there.
Aman:Why are you blushing instead of contribiuting in our important work?
Roshni sat beside him. He caressed her cheek.He was lost in her stare,his eyes lowered to look at her lips. They were so delecable and were needed to kine kissed.His groin throbbed with just the thought of kissing her. All on a sudden,he ran his fingers through her hairs and he made her lay down caressing her body. His heart pummeled in his chest when she looked away from his seductive stare.
Aman:Rosh..may i..
Roshni looked at him and nodded in yes. Age ka nahi bataungi bye.

They were very happy with each-other.They attended Ena-Richa's wedding. No one teased them in a mocking tone. Anisha  was happy seeing them together(acchi bann gayi,abhi koi marne ki dhamki matt dena). Roshni was really very happy with Aman.

After a week,they went back to India. They reached Junaid Manzil. They were giggling and were entering in the Junaid Manzil.
Parveen:Roshni wahi ruk jao!
They both were shocked. Actually Parveen was fully manipulated by Anjum.
Aman:But ammi..
Parveen: Tun chup reh!
Aman:Why are you stopping her?
Parveen:Show me the proofs of Arushi being you daughter!
Junaid:Stop all these,Parveen!
Parveen:This cheap girl is cheating my son and..
Aman:Ammi please! They both are mine,dont say anything about them!
Parveen:I need proofs.
Roshni:What do you want?
Parveen:I want Aman to do DNA test!
Aman:Ammi!
Roshni:Never! Apko bharosa karna hai toh karein,nahi karna hai toh i dont care. But she is khanbaba's daughter,he believes it and i dont care about anyone else.
Parveen:If you want to stay here,you have to do this!
Roshni:I wont stay here if i have to prove my character! Ek aurat kabhi apne bacche ke baap ke barein mein galat nahi bolegi,do you get that?
Parveen's heart was melting. Anjum noticed.
Anjum:Every cheater says this. If you are pure then prove yourself.
Roshni looked at Aman.
Roshni:Do you want this too?
Aman:Rosh ..what ammi is saying..
Roshni:I dont care about anyone!Do you want this too?
Aman:Rosh..if ammi wants..then..
Roshni:You lied again khanbaba! I just dont want to see your face!
She ran toward the room with Arushi.

STAY TUNED!