Not a date

CAST CALL

Name:

Age:(21-24)

NickName:

College:(optional)

Job:(optional)

Boy:(Prod,,Roc ,Random Tumblr Boy??)

-------

Ashley's Pov

[Next Day]

After sitting inside for the half of the morning i decided to pay my neighbors a visit. I slipped on my slippers and went next door. I knocked on the door and waited a few until Chresanto answered the door. He smiled and welcomed me in. I sat on the couch and looked around."Wassup?" he sat down and finished playing the game."Nothing" I shook my head."I just decided to pay you guys a visit"I nodded."Or you came to visit Jacob" he smirked and looked at me than back at the game."No" i answered."Oh come on. The kid likes you...alot. " he kept his focus on the game."How do you know?" i asked him seeming a bit more interested."He talks about you alot..actually since the first day we saw you." he paused the game and turned to me."He's a good kid." he nodded.

We both turned towards the stairs as we heard foot steps coming down."Hey" Jacob smiled when he saw me."I didnt know you were going to be here" he said coming to sit next to me. "Yeah I just wanted to stop by"I told him and he nodded."Well I was about to grab a bite,you want to tag along?" He stood up."Sure" I nodded a little nervous.I told myself I wouldn't go out much,but I guess that'll have to change now.I don't want to seem rude.

We both climbed into his car and he looked at me."You sure you want go out.."He looked me up and down."Wearing your PJ's?" he asked me.I nodded and he shrugged,"Well okay."he started up the car.We silently cruised down the street where the sun brightly beamed in the car.I shielded my eyes as he pulled into the lot of the food place.

----

( At The Table )

"So you mean to tell me..you've never been here before?" He asked me cutting open into his steak."Never" I said to him.I rubbed my eyes because of the sting that had just happened."You okay?' he asked me."Fine" I looked up."Woah.."he squinted his eyes at me."What?Do I have something on my face?"I touched my face."Your eyes....their..purple."He said with fascination written all over his face."Really?' I asked him.He pulled out his phone and handed it to me.I saw my reflection and...wow."My eyes really are purple." I blinked.Once I opened them again it went back to the same brown."How'd that happen?" he began eating again."I don't know." I shrugged.My eyes stung again and I wiped them."They turned again...back to purple." He looked closely."Ever thought of going to the doctor to check on them?" he asked me.No way i'd go to the doctor they'd try to experiment on me."No" I shook my head.

(Picture of her eye color -->)

--------------

"You do know this wasn't a date right?"He told me as we approached the car."Yeah" I nodded.We got in and got comfortable."Unless you want it to be?" he smirked and I lightly chuckled."Yeah..okay"I nodded.

----------------

He pulled up in front of my house and walked me to the front door.

"Thanks for tonight" I told him."You welcome it wasn't anything." he shook his head."Well thanks anyway."I turned to the door."Hey....we're having a little barbeque tomorrow.Mind coming?"He asked me.New people?Outside?"Sure"i smiled , he smiled back.It was silent for a Minnie second until I saw him leaning in.I tried to talk but nothing would come out.Like something had frozen me.I felt his lips touch mine but a spark flashed causing us both  to jump back.I looked down lightly touching my lip."Goodnight"I told him."Yeah G-Goodnight."He said turning away and jogging back to his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start the next chapter as soon as I get that Cast Call done .So its up to you people to sign up . :))