The Truth Hurts..

:) SO, wassup? SAY WASSUP BACK , DUH !!! Lls, okay but yeah this book isn't long. : / Just to let ya'll know ahead of time.Before yall be like; Oh she just gone END IT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's Pov

(Myles To The Side)

"I haven't seen you in a good minute." he hugged me, but I didn't hug him back."Why the shade?" he smiled,oh I could never forget that smile."I-its just that I haven't seen you in like..forever." I smiled and he put his arm around me."You snuck away from me." I blushed a little. Oh no, that's not good."Hey, since your here , why not have a date with me?" I shook my head."Myles I'd love to but-" I could already see the disappointment In his face."Okay, let's go." I sighed and walked with him to a table.

----------

Roc's Pov

As soon as I got to the hospital I asked the front desk woman for Devonnie. The bitch doesn't answer me so I get in her face aggressively and start yelling. She ORDERS the cops to come and take me away but I brush them off explaining to them what's going on. They give me a minute or two to settle down and looked up Devonnie In the system.They found her right away and sent me directly to her room. I barged in only to see her sitting up watching TV."Baby are you okay?"I raced to her side.She looked over at me emotionless and shrugged."Im fine." I sighed and pulled a chair up on the side of the bed."Care to tell me what happened?" I asked after the long awkward silence."Okay you want to know what happened? Well you ABANDONED me Roc.I went to tell my parents and you weren't there.The minute we left the doctor you left me.How could you?" I saw the tears welling up in her eyes.I sighed and looked at her longer."Just tell me now if your cheating on me." I shook my head and stood up."Baby im not cheating." I groaned."If you must know, in March the boys and I are going on a year long tour,just to get back on our feet but you have to PROMISE not to tell."

-----------

Raniyah's Pov

"What do you mean she called the wedding off?" I asked Ray grabbing my keys off the couch."Sh-she just said she was calling it off."he choked up over the phone."Okay calm down Rayan,where are you now?" I hopped into my car."I'm still I-in the c-college park-park-parking lot." He sobbed and I groaned."Okay im on my way, j-just stop crying."I hung up and drove off. I do way too much for others and don't give enough time for myself. I mean my boyfriend is going away and Im trying to save my sisters marriage.I chcuckled."Arent I too kind?"

--------------

Ray's Pov

I waited impatiently for Raniyah to get here. I cant deal with this right now, I mean w-what do I do? What is my conclusion? I want to marry her, I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I want to just be happy but it seems like she doesn't want the same.Finally I heard a car pull up on the side of mine, I heard someone open my car door and hop in."Okay so Rayan , whats wrong?" she threw her hands up. I sighed while undoing my hair."The boys and I are leaving in March." she shrugged."Ok and whats wrong with taking her?" I shook my head."No we're leaving as in going on tour." I looked at her and she was looking down."Oh.Ray shes going to be heart broken." I nodded and sniffled."Im afraid to tell her the truth." I felt her hand on my shoulder."Even though the truth may hurt...you HAVE to tell her before its too late or you may never get your marriage straight." I sighed and nodded. I need to tell her, or all of these years have go to waste on us.

-----------

Princeton's Pov

I had been in the dance studio trying to improve these moves to perfect them on the road. I don't know if im honestly ready for this but i'll try. The one thing I am afraid of is leaving Ashley. I don't want to leave her, I don't. She'll go back to acting shy and shun everyone, I just know she will. That's why im planning something before I leave. Something BIG.

I watch the back up do their dance and counted them down again to practice it one more time."1,2,3 Lets goo !!"

(Video to the side)

I clapped and smiled."Alright guys,same time next week right?" They nodded and told me bye. I hopped in the car and headed home but decided I would stop by Ashley.

---------

Ashley's Pov

After eating dinner with Myles all night I thanked him and got into my car. I started to crank it up but..it decides to not work.Great. I thought mentally smacking myself. I saw Myles look back at me and jog over to my car."Need a ride?" I smacked my forehead, can this night get any worse?"Sure" I smiled grabbing my phone and getting out of the car. We chatted a bit in the car just getting to catch up more and I told him to stop right at my house. I got out and he walked me to the door."Im happy I got to see you again." he smiled and I nodded ready to go inside."You should really give me your number so we can keep in touch Ash, I really missed you and thought we could start over." I was just about to answer him until someone cut me off."I don't think she needs that." I saw Jacob come from behind Myles."Who's this guy?" Myles pointed to Jacob."No better question is who are you?" Jacob pointed at Myles. I felt my eyes sting as my vision blurred."Guys." I kind of whispered but they continued arguing."Im Ashley's boyfriend." Myles smirked."No IM Ashleyls BOYFRIEND."Jacob yelled."Guys." I continued rubbing my eyes."WHAT" They both yelled before I completely blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you guys *smirk smirk*, I got yall good good Warning:NEXT WEEK I MIGHT NOT UPDATE, IMPORTANT TESTING AT SCHOOL. So I might be MIA for while. But ( Myles To The Side )