Love & Affection

Hey !! 😏 Birthday was so turnt up ! 🙌😂

(Do.Not.Look.To.The.Side)

((If you look to the side before I tell you to..(-_-) Your dead to me .))

😀 Enjoy !!

-------------------

Ashley's Pov

So we're at the mall right, and this place is like super packed. There's people,kids, even animals all around. I don't even know why we came today. It's Christmas of course everyone would be here."So I know your one of those girly like girls." Jacob looked at me as we walked."So the first place we' go is Forever 21." We walked in the store hand in hand and he brought me to a shoe section."What kind of shoes do you like?" I looked around and shrugged."Well I don't like heels." I shook my head."Hm,you like J's ?" He turned me to face."Yeah I guess." We than took a walk to FootLocker. 😔But I wasn't finish looking at the cute clothes.

-

Devonnie's Pov

"Okay so in two weeks we're going to find out what I'm having..than in a month after that we'll go and find out genders." I sat in the car with Roc."Do you know the specific day?" He bit the corner of his lip."I don't know maybe two Friday's from now. Why?" I asked him curious as he buckled up."Well I might be busy that day?" He started the car. I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow at him."Busy with what? Ain't like you have a job." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he pulled off."Just know I'll try my best to make it." I rolled my eyes."Oh you will make it, whether your busy or not."

-

Roc's Pov

See this is what I'm talking about. I can't do this right now. I'm having a baby yet I'm going on a one month tour. ANYTHING can happen in one month. Trust me It's hard for me to stay faithful as it is . But I wouldn't ever cheat on Devonnie...well not purposely. I love her to Seth and I want to be there for her...but then there's the tour. The one thing that'll just put us back on the map for a little while. Like a comeback reunion."Chres? Chresanto are you listening to me?"

(( A/N :: If I said Trey at the beginning we gone forget about that 😂😊 ))

I snapped back into reality and nodded."Yeah I'm listening baby." She kissed her teeth."Then what did I just say?" I panicked. Think man , think."You were asking the baby names?" I asked."Y-yeah. I guess you were listening." I smiled to myself . I'm straight boss.😁."But enough about the baby right. No more stress. No more worrying. Lets go out. I have something waiting for us at home." She clapped."Aww I love surprises !!"

-

Brittany's Pov

"Hey Rayan, baby can you buy me this?" I picked up a pair of timberlands. Their so expensive and cay-ute !! "Sure. Anything for you." He kissed me cheek and took the shoes to check out. I already have him his gift. It was a pair of Ray Bans with Ray Twice written across them & a domo onsie. 😊"You ready to go home or you want to shop more?" He came back with the bag of shoes."Lets go home. I think my Christmas has been made already."

-

Devonnie's Pov

Once we finally made it home, I dropped down onto the couch."Okay i' go run upstairs and get your gifts." He smiled and ran upstairs. I haven't even packed on weight yet and I'm tired. These 9 months are going to be pure hell, but it'll be all worth it when I have a little me running around here .😃 Can't you just imagine......I was interrupted from my daydream by Chresanto putting a gift in my face."Open it." I shrugged and tore open the box and screamed."YOU GOT ME NEW HEELS ?!?" I hugged him as he smiled . I have been dying for these. There so sparkly that its unbelievable."Merry Christmas babe." He kissed me nose.

-

Ashley's Pov

"Hey I found you something." Jacob came running out of a store."What?" I turned to him."Turn around and wait for it." He smirked. I smiled and did as told. I felt something cold go around my neck and his hands on my shoulders."There." I turned back around facing him."Aww Jacob it's beautiful." I touched it."I didn't find you anything but-" he shushed me."I told you as long as I have you...that's the best gift ever." He smiled making me smile.He looked up and smirked."Mistletoe." I laughed and he came down to kiss me.Following his lead I leaned in also. Finally I lips touched and I felt the same spark every time except this one was more powerful, than I said something I'd thought I'd never say."I love you."

--

Raniyah's Pov

I was upstairs on the computer like usual. On twitter of course seeing girls dog me about dating Issa and how we aren't compatible. They aren't in our relationship though, so they can't tell us anything and they don't know anything. Issa is good to me & I know he'll always be there for me when I need him and vice versa."Hey babe come here ! " Issa yelled from downstairs. I came shuffling down the stairs stepping on rose petals on each step."Baby what..is..all..of..this?" I slowed down my words as I saw Issa down on one knee at the last step. " Don't get scared, this isn't a marriage I know you aren't ready. But when ever you are I'm here. I'll always be here. Your my queen and I'm your king. We stand up and down for each other. I know when we first met you were shy and you didn't talk much. But once we started kicking it more, you opened up to me. One day I will be able to call you my wife, but today will you please except my promise ring?" I smiled and fanned my eyes from the tears."Of course I'll take your promise ring."

Jayla's Pov

(( A/N: I know y'all been dying for this 😂😏 ))

Craig and I were in the car driving slowly . He doesn't want to tell me where we're going but this looks so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't think of it."Baby please tell me where we're going." I whined.He chuckled."We're here." I looked up and seen."My parents house? Why are we here?" I asked confused . He just got out the car and walked on my side letting me out.

We silently walked to the door and knocked. My younger brother answered with an ugly face."Ew, wrong house stank bomb." He almost closed the door but I stopped it."Real funny Anthony." I pushed the door open and walked in with Craig leading."What is he doing ?" I mumbled to myself until we made it into the den where my mother and father was. "Aw,hi sweetie how nice of you to drop by. " my mother smiled coming in for a hug."Yeah son-in-law what brings you down here." My dad said shaking Craig's hand." Well sir, I came here to asked you a very important question." He stood In front of my dad. What is he doing ?? "I live your daughter with all my heart. She's my everything and she's been my everything since I was 15.She was the one that stood out in the meet&greet and I'll never forget it. The first time I came around you almost killed me but now we have that father & son love. I come to you as a man, your daughter a boyfriend to be exact but now." He got down on one knee in front of me." I want to become your daughters husband & as we both know, she'll also be carrying your soon to be grandchildren." He smiled as I teared up. My mom and dads faces were priceless and I bet mine was too. My brother was whispering 'don't do it, it's a trap .' While I just was built up in excitement."Well shoot you already got her pregnant you might as well wife her up." My dad smiled and Craig looked at me. "YES ! YES ! I will marry you !" He picked me up and kissed. This is THE BEST Christmas yet.

----------------------------------

((look to the side now😁))

Y'ALL NIGGAS AIN'T KNOW THAT NOW DID YOU ?!? Just thought it was a simple little propose huh? 😏BUT NOPE SHE PREGNANT TOO !!!

Alright bye ~