Zen is Zen

*Recap*

I heard footsteps and looked up as the door opened and the eraser did a soft down drop onto a man's head. I observed him silently. He had standard Jonin outfit, and a headband over one eye. White hair that defied gravity and a lazy looking expression.

"I-I'm sorry Sensei I tried to stop him!" Sakusa...? Stuttered out.

"Hm.. How should I say this..? I don't like you guys." The three others sweatdropped as I just patted Kiko.

"Lets go to the roof."

* ~ * ~ *

I followed after the man who was to be our sensei. Not that I would acknowledge him as so until he has gained my respect as one. Iruka gained mine when I saw how much he cared for his students. Not one of those fake, "I only care from 8 to 3" teachers. But who would let you come to their house to ask help from a homework, or if seen in a public place would talk happily. Or something. I don't know.

We appeared on the roof, not that he saw I was there. I was in between of Naruto and Sakusa..? Sasuke was next to Sakusa..?

"So. Go ahead, introduce yourselfs."

"Huh? How sensei?" Sakusa asked.

"Your likes, dislikes, stuff like that." Our sensei seemed too lazy to explain it. I think I like him a little for that. He gets Zen Points. 

Kiko chirped with a laugh, seeming to think the same.

"How about you go first?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, you seem pretty suspicious." Sakusa said giving him a look.

"Oh, me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like, things I dislike. I don't feel like telling you. My hobbies aren't any of your business, my dreams..? I think I have a lot of dreams." The three other genin sweatdropped.

"That didn't tell us anything." Sakusa sighed.

I like him

Everyone jumped and looked at me in shock as Kiko chirped out loud for them to hear, and the words were heard to me.

"Yeah. I like him too." I stated to her, petting her softly.

"When did you get here?" Kakashi asked.

"Sensei- she's been here the whole time." Sakusa said. Kakashi nodded then pointed to me. 

"Then you can go first." I shrugged.

"The name I call myself is Zen. I have no last name, but if I must use a last name I like to use Meinai. Therefore you may refer to me as Zen Meinai." The four people sweatdropped in confusion. "My likes so far are the seasons Fall and Summer, and Kikoenai-chan. My dislikes are the seasons Winter and Spring because its hard to find places to sleep without getting sick during then. I also dislike holidays when stores close because I can't eat then." Everyone looked confused but I continued. "My hobbies would be stealing and training to be a stealth assassination shinobi. My dream is to become a proper Shinobi." I stated. 

What is that supposed to mean?

Everyone jumped as they heard her chirp. But they never heard her words, only the sound of a beautiful bird. She was a spirit speaking bird. Meaning she is somewhat like me. Unable to be heard or seen often unless she transfers her words to this world. However it is very tiring to do that. I should know. Thats why I rest and zone out so often.

"Nothing really. Just means I have to keep my emotions away and kill thoughtlessly, but retain sanity." I told Kiko and pet her softly with a smile.