Work?

Nochi = Kakashi
Utsu = Sasuke
Pia = Naruto
Tori = Sakura

Kakashi, or Nochi, as he was being called, was chopping up food. He was fairly good at cooking and ended up helping out. Pia and Utsu were washing dishes and waiting tables.

Tori was helping Sen with cleaning up the aftermath of dirty spirits.

Meanwhile Haku and Zen sat on the balcony on a roof, overwatching the bathhouse. Kikoenai was out and about in the streets, making sure team 7 was doing alright.

"So, brother. You're thinking of sticking to this form?" Haku asked for the 3rd time since seeing Zen, sounding very dissapointed.

"I know I shouldn't be choosing my spirit form based on other spirits. But she is a force to be reckoned with. A fleeting bird with the strength of a mountain." Zen stared down at the road below and his eye caught Kiko wandering the street, unaware of the old river spirit watching her.

"Nothing good will come of your affections. You would be wasting your power to decide on your form, for another." Haku warned. Zen nodded, a weak smile on his lips.

"She has the power to destroy me. I may be older, wiser, and stronger; but she will ruin me."

"But you barely know her." Haku argued.

"What of Chihiro?" Zen retorted back and Haku opened his mouth to argue back but couldn't find anything to say.

"Chihiro is human, I changed my form to make her feel more comfortable but I cannot--" Haku stopped himself and rested his head on the wooden railing of the balcony.

"Oh younger brother..." Zen ruffled Haku's hair a little and Haku swatted Zen's hand away. "Look at you, fussing over a human girl. The easiest thing and easiest way to solve your problems would be to k̰i̱͚͠l̫̰l̴͖͖̱ ̖h̪̻͎̠̰e̺̬͟r͉̭̗."

Haku took a quick step away from his older sibling. "How dare you suggest such a thing."

"It's pitiful. You love this human so why not kill her and keep her as a wife forever." Zen said smiling a little, peeling his eyes off Kikoenai to look at Haku.

"You still haven't changed. I'd hoped that after you were bathed in blood from all the wars in your land that you would be back to normal but-"

"There is no war in Konohagakure anymore. Only peace. Yet they train children to become shonobi. And here's my chance. I've become strong enough to gain a form that humans can see. I will use it and fufill my need, perhaps even find Arcadia on the way." Zen grinned and Haku looked very dissapointed.

"What would Zeniiba think of you?"

"She would think I'm doing better than how I used to. And be glad that I take care to wash myself instead of enjoying the murky depths of blood in my river."

"Then what of the one you like? Is she okay with the blood you will shed?" Haku asked.

"Kiko, my darling. What do you think of humans?" Zen called down to her from the roof, letting power surge through his voice; letting the words flutter down to her. She looked up at Zen and grinned.

"I'd love for them to die." She responded, the words returning up to the brothers. Haku looked shocked.

"What has become of you? You're a river spirit and her a mountain. You should not be malicious like this." Haku spoke, gripping the arms of Zen.

Zen leaned down a little to meet Haku's smaller figure. "I would suppose it's a culture thing." Zen said and leaped off the balcony, turning into his dragon before lowering down to Kikoenai and wrapping her up in his coils.